Hair comp-what do you think of my idea?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can buy 2nd hand wedding dresses on ebay for about £10 if that helps at all?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have never seen them sell for as little as that?
I had a look yesterday but they are all £80+
I could have a look around the charity shops see if they have any. Thanks

I would try to create something that makes people go " wow how did she do that?!" If you keep in mind that it needs rot something impressive and something that looks dramatic from a distance. If it's going to be in a show then the style you've posted and the detail on it, whilst it is lovely, would get lost- especially with the addition of hair accessories. Maybe think of a current theme related to current affairs and base your idea on that? Or think " throwback" to a particular decade etc? I'd google fashion week if I were you and look at some ideas from over the years.... Good luck though!! Let us see some pics when you're done x

I had to do a avent garde theme for my level 3 at college this is what I did :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1382821699528.jpg
    1382821699528.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 1382821731669.jpg
    1382821731669.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 97
I had to do a avent garde theme for my level 3 at college this is what I did :)

That's nice. How did you acheive that? Is it like a victory roll kinda thing at the front and large barrel curls at the back?

I was thinking of adding coloured extensions ;)

Yes thats what I did, wanted it to look quite elegant and I got the peacock feathers from ebay and just coloured some of my blonde extensions with crazy colour, alot of people went very over the top with this competition but alot just looked like a backcombed mess.. I think stay with a style but make it abit over the top x

Latest posts

Back