Hair Disaster!! Can anything be done?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't say I've ever tasted it... it's not sweetened, it's straight citric acid and stabilizers with food color.... not a drop of sugar, you have to add your own. I'd put one in the mail for you, but I'm pretty sure I could be arrested for mailing a white powdery substance even if it is clearly marked.
J_7239235102A.jpg

can't say I've ever tasted it... it's not sweetened, it's straight citric acid and stabilizers with food color.... not a drop of sugar, you have to add your own. I'd put one in the mail for you, but I'm pretty sure I could be arrested for mailing a white powdery substance even if it is clearly marked

Wow thanks for the pic , I have never seen it before ... just shown it to my Sons girlfriend she is from USA and her Sister is coming over shortly so I know what I will be asking her to bring with her lol :lol:
I will make some lemonade too lol , thanks Jeni :hug: minky

made another amazing discovery, the sodium bicarb mix with VO5 Clarifying shampoo takes excess spray tan off the palms of hands and soles of feet...

Junior Miss contestant in today for her style had gotten a spray tan, no one warned her to use barrier cream on her hands & feet- they were both a little orangey.

I figured if the mix worked for hair why not for skin- I'm sure it was the exfoliating "buff" factor, just like in hair.

oh sweetheart you poor thing! trust me i know about hair dressing disasters i'm going through one of my own right now...

if it helps a few years ago i put a brown dye over my blonde hair and it turned out like a khaki green colour. After washing a few times with washing up liquid it faded a bit and i then got a full head of highlights put it.

My hair looked brand new, it just looked like blonde with lowlights. Then of course the khaki faded eventually and i was back to normal.

hope that helps x x x

thanks so much everyone for you help.... my hairs kinda brown wiv blonde bits comin through now doesnt look too bad, at least not orange or grey lol cant wait till im proper blonde again!!!! thank you

hi
goldwell do a colour remover which is very gentle and you can use one after the other - the hair is very protected - brilliant technology! i would go to a good goldwell salon and get it colour removed and start again from whatever you're left with. you can call goldwell in sackville street london and they will reccommend a great salon in your area - good luck

Latest posts

Back