Hair extension applicators

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttaylor

Reaction score
hi just wondered what peoples views are on applicators for hair extensions, i currently use the racoon method, i really need to get a new applicator but was wondering if i can get a standard applicator and where to get one from instead of having to pay the ridiculous prices, im sure they all must be pretty much the same any way. only thing is i still have a hell of alot of the racoon bonding will i still be able to use this? and views or advice is appreciated

If I am thinking right the raccoon adhesive gun is exactly the same as a tec 250 adhesive gun but in red, that's the racon branding. Try the TEC 250 they are really good

ah brilliant i shall have a look for one, in your opinion do you think you should use racoon bonding with the aplicator or do you think you can mix them up?

thankyou for your reply

You can use a high melt adhesive in that applicator and it's best to use a slow flow nozzle.

oh ok and do i buy the nozzel seperatley?
do you know where i can buy these from. im a little nervous as i have only ever used a racoon applicator but the two ive had have both become very very slow and i end up having to squeeze the trigger to speed it up as it slows me down

This is the tec 250 and this is the precision slow glow nozzle that you need, the Racoon applicator is exactly the same as this but is red

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330290206.315062.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330290206.315062.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 152
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330290214.993436.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330290214.993436.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 118
Where can you get those special nozzles? Are they sold separately?

Also wanted to ask, what type of heat tool do you guys use? Long nosed or short nosed? Flat or with the curve to fit the u-tip?

Hi yeah the nozzles are sold separately they about six quid inclusive of vat you can get them from adhesive suppliers online.

I use the heat connector that has a grooved end to fit the u to into it

hi just wondered what peoples views are on applicators for hair extensions, i currently use the racoon method, i really need to get a new applicator but was wondering if i can get a standard applicator and where to get one from instead of having to pay the ridiculous prices, im sure they all must be pretty much the same any way. only thing is i still have a hell of alot of the racoon bonding will i still be able to use this? and views or advice is appreciated

Hi im a Racoon certified extensionist im having the same problems with my guns. Did you try the Tec 250 gun? Which bonding did you use? Did the racoon sticks fit? I am finding Racoon way to expensive . Need a good alternative. Any help will be a god send. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi im a Racoon certified extensionist im having the same problems with my guns. Did you try the Tec 250 gun? Which bonding did you use? Did the racoon sticks fit? I am finding Racoon way to expensive . Need a good alternative. Any help will be a god send. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

right i have found the most amazing thing ever! you need to get intouch with the real hair company, ive had a new aplicator from there, unfortunatley you cant use the racoon bonding but so far from what i have used of the bodingg i bought from the same company, i am in love :) it was all so cheap as well and ive had no wastage from the gun and so much essier to use, i cant wait to use it again lol.

also if you know racoon well you may be suprised by who the real hair company is ;) if you need ny more info let me know x

Hi can you tell me the website

For the real hair company as I can't find it.

Latest posts

Back