Hair extension companies - any recommendations please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SalonWingman

Reaction score
Ok so, as my name shows Im helping my girlfriend start up her own business and my first task is to find some good suppliers of hair extensions (I think ideally tape in or the micro bead type) the fact I know the names of these worries me as Im sooo not into hair - anyway I digress.

Can anyone recommend any companies that aren't afraid to send out some samples to potential customers please? As I said she's just starting out on her own but based on the client requests and bookings she's had in just one day its not going to be long until she expands.

Any pointers are appreciated thanks :)

Congratulations on your new venture I'm sure it will be great
If you click on the magnifying glass on the right hand side of the page you can do a thread search for extension companies as this is a much asked question.
There are so many companies out there it depends really what your looking for
We have used hair planet wefts and use transform Xtensions for everything else
Angels locks , tasha jacks , easilocks are all reputable companies too

hi, I used to use hair planet but now I use HolSam Hair, they are very good and send samples out and will also come and visit you if requested. they offer a trade discount and business support and the nicest people you will ever meet :) x

I use wonderful hair they can send out samples always ask for samples as any company that wont send samples then their hair is pants

Bonitahair.co.uk are Indian Remy hair extension suppliers based in the UK. They send out free samples and a discount code when you order a free sample xx

Latest posts

Back