Hair extension courses and who is the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L119

Reaction score
could you point me in the direction of some websites where I can find out about doing hair extensions?

Also what is the best brand/trainer

Can i ask if your a qualified hairdresser ;) ?

Yes I am, qualified and experienced

Then i can highly recommend Racoon i found their training and marketing suppoet excellent. They will want to see your certificates to ensure they maintain a professional product!:D

Great thanks, I will have a look

Last edited:
Hi leonnib this looks pretty impressive thanks for the link :)

they are really helpful also i dont remember the ladys name thats deals with but she is really nice

Reason I am asking is that this company and owner have got terrible complaints made against them and also bad reviews about being ripped off for hundreds and thousands from different people who have done training etc.

Its worth a look around the net, I also think that there was something on here aswell a massive long posting by someone.

The owners name in particular

oh really im surprised by that i never had any problems with them at all

Last edited:
Can i ask which courses you did leonnib ( nothing like a recommendation):D , as i am interested in them myself to learn some other methods.

Can i ask which courses you did leonnib ( nothing like a recommendation):D , as i am interested in them myself to learn some other methods.

i did lace frontal wigs with them but i also found the london hair academy ok when your already doing extensions .. just to learn something new. 1-1 trainers /places are also good coz as most let you pay more to extend the course ..

do ur research

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back