Hair extension courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenessaN

Reaction score
Hello!

I qualified in my NVQ Ladies level 2 & 3 at Saks quite a few years back but left the trade and did something completely different (insurance).

I’ve recently decided I’d like to go back into hairdressing but I’d like to do an extension course, not being in the trade for a while it’s nearly impossible to put feelers out for what people want.

I’m thinking of doing the Great Lengths Classic Bonds course but would really appreciate some advise and opinions from professionals still in the trade. I know there’s the cold bonds option and also cheaper courses, I’m not sure what to do for the best!

Any help would be great!

Thanks, Venessa :)

Hello!

I qualified in my NVQ Ladies level 2 & 3 at Saks quite a few years back but left the trade and did something completely different (insurance).

I’ve recently decided I’d like to go back into hairdressing but I’d like to do an extension course, not being in the trade for a while it’s nearly impossible to put feelers out for what people want.

I’m thinking of doing the Great Lengths Classic Bonds course but would really appreciate some advise and opinions from professionals still in the trade. I know there’s the cold bonds option and also cheaper courses, I’m not sure what to do for the best!

Any help would be great!

Thanks, Venessa :)

Hi Vanessa iv just noticed your post, I'm in the same position as your self & looking into course too... was thinking about great lengths also but a friend of mine said she done it years ago & now she has to do her course over again to refresh her skills so they won't sell her the hair... (((more money))) I'm unsure who to go with for my course and what methods I want to go with... have u decided as of yet?? X

Latest posts

Back