Hair Extension Pre-Tipping Machine !?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

livya

Reaction score
Hellooo!
Does anyone know of a supplier that sells pre tipping machines for bulk human hair extensions. I need to pre-bond hair into stick tips (shoe-lace kind) ready for application with micro-links. I would roll them with glue gun and rolling pad but they are never as small or as neat!

Please help! Thank yooou xx

Hellooo!
Does anyone know of a supplier that sells pre tipping machines for bulk human hair extensions. I need to pre-bond hair into stick tips (shoe-lace kind) ready for application with micro-links. I would roll them with glue gun and rolling pad but they are never as small or as neat!

Hi, I have seen a few of them around but they are so very heavy :eek:, also the postage from overseas would be really expensive to ship ,
why dont you try using some keratin bonds that you dont need pads to roll
with,
this way you can just uses your fingers to roll them neater and smaller without the burn :green:
this way you can get a nice neat small bond

Balmain microplus bonds dont need rolling pads, plus they dont burn your fingers at all .... so you can just roll the clear micro bond with your fingers also you dont need to use a full bond either ,especially if you are doing small ones

you can get them from salons direct
just heat up a little bit of clear microplus bond on your heat connector
put in the piece of hair make sure its all melted through the hair , then roll
into desired shape , its really very easy after a few tries :) :hug: minky

Hellooo!

these kertin hot glue style i tips are very primitive but are all hand made. they are usualy made in factories that make hundreds of thousand to order and have machines that can measure up to 10 grams pretty accurately. after the the 10 gram bundle has been sorted its then have divided down to the single hair extension this is why extensions vary in thickness. hot glue placed onto the tip of the hair and hand rollled (as far as ive seen)

Hi
I offer a hair extension pretipping service and its been really busy lately, if your interested pm me for details

Hi
I offer a hair extension pretipping service and its been really busy lately, if your interested pm me for details

Hi I do Great Lengths Extensions and they have become so expensive. I want to buy loose hair and get them pre tipped with the Great Lengths keratin strip i possible. Can you help and what do you use and do you still offer pre tipping service for U shaped bonds?
My email is [email protected]
www.longerhairextensions.co.uk

Hope to hear from you
Thanks Caroline

Latest posts

Back