Hair Extension question...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freckles14

Reaction score
Hello,

This might sound silly... But I got real human hair ext at the end of January, so far there fab! Still soft, smooth and not having any problems at all. Although... I have noticed there afew spilt ends, is this normal?? I think it could be, as it is real human hair, and like normal hair (if you know what i mean) also get spilt ends. Just wanna to ask for peace of mind :) :)

Thanks in advance

x

Hello,

This might sound silly... But I got real human hair ext at the end of January, so far there fab! Still soft, smooth and not having any problems at all. Although... I have noticed there afew spilt ends, is this normal?? I think it could be, as it is real human hair, and like normal hair (if you know what i mean) also get spilt ends. Just wanna to ask for peace of mind :) :)

Thanks in advance

x
yes quite normal dont stress :)

Hello,

Thanks in advance

x

Hi yes it is a sign that your hair is good human hair and running in the correct direction ,
the hair is probably longer in length ,

and it only got that length by someone growing every single hair from the root which then will become the ends after many years of growing,
( just think all of what those ends may have been through in all those years of becoming ends ) :eek:

and due to the elements like the weather and normal wear and tear
again it's the ends that will have been there the longest , and therefore will split more easily by any brushing, combing , or any heat styling taken place by yourself .... or the previous owner,
you could try some sort of silicone spray, perhaps ask lancashirelass about it , as she uses and recommends it a lot
for the mid lengths and ends of hair extensions.

:hug: x minky

I've had spilt ends before even with Cinderella ext...
They are more noticable if you use products not meant for hair extensions.

Make sure you're using a decent shampoo and conditioner
x

Latest posts

Back