Hair extension supplier issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sallie ford

Miss-s
Reaction score
I've used euphoria one for about 4 years always found them really good

Anyway here is the issue a client had extensions fitted a month ago
I had a msg today saying the hair has gone very dry the stick tips are breaking down and separating the hair is snapping going all bitty towards the ends

She's had had treatments on it and it is still really dry she's been to another salon and they have said that the hair is rubbish I've asked to see the hair but if I contact euphoria one I worried they are going to say there is nothing wrong with the hair but clearly there is
And I will be out of pocket for the cost of the hair
I'm so disheartened

Hiya,I would defiantly get I touch with your supplier, I had the same problem last year with a different supplier they sent a new batch out but my client wasn't happy n wanted a refund, they're funded me the cost of the hair which I was really thankful for. But defiantly get I touch with them. Good luck

I've sent them a txt and an email
My client is now going to an other salon as she's having new extensions done by them
I value my client dearly this is not my fault but according to here it is I feel terrible I dnt know what I will do if my supplier won't do anything about this issue and I have to refund her out of my own pocket [emoji22]

I've sent them a txt and an email
My client is now going to an other salon as she's having new extensions done by them
I value my client dearly this is not my fault but according to here it is I feel terrible I dnt know what I will do if my supplier won't do anything about this issue and I have to refund her out of my own pocket [emoji22]
If you've used that supplier for 4 years with no problem, what does that tell you?

It sounds to me more like an aftercare issue- still contact euphoria but if you've been happy with them for that long.. don't go straight to the hair blaming it.

She could be a straightener abuser and completely ruined them herself- if she's not even willing to allow you to attempt to rectify the issue then that's not your fault- I would be telling her she won't be getting a refund if she goes elsewhere before letting me rectify the situation!

As for being out of pocket, if that's the case, that's the case. Sometimes you have to suck it up and deal with it in order to keep the clients happy. Just make sure you 100% know that she's been following aftercare and hasn't done anything to compromise the extensions

If you've used that supplier for 4 years with no problem, what does that tell you?

It sounds to me more like an aftercare issue- still contact euphoria but if you've been happy with them for that long.. don't go straight to the hair blaming it.

She could be a straightener abuser and completely ruined them herself- if she's not even willing to allow you to attempt to rectify the issue then that's not your fault- I would be telling her she won't be getting a refund if she goes elsewhere before letting me rectify the situation!

As for being out of pocket, if that's the case, that's the case. Sometimes you have to suck it up and deal with it in order to keep the clients happy. Just make sure you 100% know that she's been following aftercare and hasn't done anything to compromise the extensions
My. Client has followed the correct aftercare down to the letter she had extensions with me for a couple of years now she uses products that are from the supplier and her hair she treats like gold dust she doesn't use straightens as a rule or if she done uses on a low heat with heat defense spray she's really good like that
I've also spoke to other techs friends who use the same supplier and they have had issues with the hair in the past maybe I was unfortunate to get a dodgy batch of hair as sometimes these things can happen hopefully the supplier can shed a little light

Latest posts

Back