Hair Extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi princessrach

I use Hair Extensions :: Remy Hair :: Pre Bonded Hair for my own hair extensions (I only fit my own have done my training but not got the confidence yet to do anyone else's)

I have found them to be really highly quality I have 1b colour and have even dyed them to a black colour with no problems still silky smooth (i know you shouldnt dye the non virgin hair but cant just do my roots so some product did go on the extensions)

Good fast delivery and quick responses with any queries I can only say good things about them but then I have only used this company so dont have a comparison.

XXX

Hi Rapunzel
Thanks for your response, yeah I have to say I am quite impressed also with this company. It's the first time I have used a non branded company for hair, normally I use Cinderella which is fine for clients as costs are easily recoped but it's a bit expensive when I am doing it for myself :lol: I also ended up getting hair dye on them and they were fine. So far I have had them in for nearly two months and there are great so may use this company again :)

If you need a guinea pig to practice on to build up your confidence in doing hair extensions then pm me as I am in Newcastle so not far.

Rachel x

Thx rachel

I am about to take a refresher course soon so might just take you up on that

Can I ask you how much you charge am needing my redone and was thinking of getting them put in by someone else for a change takes so long to do on my self lol and cant always get them exactly as I want them

XX

Hiya
Yeah I'm the same I get bored quite easily when I am doing my own so ends up taken longer. Doing the back of my hair is the worst part I did try using two mirror's but that just confused me more lol

For a client I normally charge from £230-£260 for a full head of Remy hair (price depends on length of hair required), Cinderella is from £350 but if you wanted to buy your own hair and just wanted me to fit it for you then then I can knock quite a bit of the normal price. Or if you wanted to do mine then I would do yours free :)

I do pre bonded, micro rings and taped hair extensions :)

Rach x

I ordered some remy hair off hairextensions-shop.com and it has come through this morning, have to say disppointed! It does not look cuticle correct to me...there are lots of little 'bulbs' at the end of the hair?? :confused:

I ordered some remy hair off hairextensions-shop.com and it has come through this morning, have to say disppointed! It does not look cuticle correct to me...there are lots of little 'bulbs' at the end of the hair?? :confused:

Hi I use them weekly I order approx 400 every week never had one complaint from clients in the months I've been using them. they all love how the hair feels and they re-use it also .
Posted via Mobile Device

I have ordered from hair doctor and it takes 2 days to come back and it is nice hair. I also buy from buyhair.co.uk although they have alot of out of stocks :( but fast delivery x x

Just wondering what suppliers people have tried and how they found the quality of the hair.
Has anyone used Connect 2 Hair's Burlesque hair?
I use Celebrity Elite Bohyme from www.afrocare.com or www.celebrityelite.co.uk my own but most clients arent prepared to pay that much for the hair so we use Additional Lengths (www.additionallengths.co.uk) and offer them the Indian Euro or the Remy.
I have visited www.hair-development.co.uk but not tried their hair and have some half wefts from www.buy-hair.co.uk (HairXtensions) i havnt tried yet.
What do people think of hair from www.rapunzelrapunzel.co.uk ? They offer Remy hair very cheap but is it good quality?
There are so many places it's difficult to know who to use!:eek:

Last edited:
Just wondering what suppliers people have tried and how they found the quality of the hair.
I use Celebrity Elite Bohyme from www.afrocare.com or www.celebrityelite.co.uk my own but most clients arent prepared to pay that much for the hair so we use Additional Lengths (www.additionallengths.co.uk) and offer them the Indian Euro or the Remy.
I have visited www.hair-development.co.uk but not tried their hair and have some half wefts from www.buy-hair.co.uk (HairXtensions) i havnt tried yet.
What do people think of hair from www.rapunzelrapunzel.co.uk ? They offer Remy hair very cheap but is it good quality?

ive ordered from rapunzel rapunzel and never got the hair despite numerous calls..

i have used the european hair from www.hair-development.com which is very good but isnt cheap.. ive never used their remy hair though..

i use www.hairextensions-shop.com i buy their normal remy and temple remy been using on a large amount of clients with no problems.
i used bohyme also if they request it and the temple hair from this site is the same quality imo.

ive never use buy-hair but anytime i used to go to the site everything was out of stock pretty much.

Hi
I use Bohyme on the people that are prepared to pay for it, but get Indian Remy from Home Page - Hair Extensions - Lush Us for a good quality, less expensive option. I can honeslty say I have never recieved a complaint about their hair.

Thanks
Saarah

I use lush us too and have never had one problem, in tons and tons of installs

Only have had one problem with hair that was the x-tensions range but it was only the once and I have used it quite a few times.

HTH

Deb
x
:)

:Love:Thanks so much for replies - Lush Us is a really good tip -looks fab

Ohhh but those who use Lush Us, where do you order curly or body wave from as they don't do it from what i can see..?

Hi
No, they don't do bodywave or curly which is a shame. For that i only used Boyme as any others I have tried haven't been that great.
Sorry I can't help more :cry:
Sarah x

ive ordered from rapunzel rapunzel and never got the hair despite numerous calls..

i have used the european hair from www.hair-development.com which is very good but isnt cheap.. ive never used their remy hair though..

i use www.hairextensions-shop.com i buy their normal remy and temple remy been using on a large amount of clients with no problems.
i used bohyme also if they request it and the temple hair from this site is the same quality imo.

ive never use buy-hair but anytime i used to go to the site everything was out of stock pretty much.

Hi Leonnib

How long would you say that the normal remy from hair extensions-shop.com lasts?. I've pretty much given up using cheaper hair now as I have had loads of problems with matting and colour fading but I would love to find a decent supplier of this hair as many people just wont pay for the more expensive hair.

Thanks
Emma :)

It surprises me when some of you say that Bohyme hair is too pricey for clients. I had a look at the prices and it's much cheaper than the hair I buy!
I generally pay between £150-£200 per head.

It surprises me when some of you say that Bohyme hair is too pricey for clients. I had a look at the prices and it's much cheaper than the hair I buy!
I generally pay between £150-£200 per head.
I know, I personally wouldn't mind paying more for decent hair that I am able to re-use and it works out cheaper in the long run but I lost a few clients when I stopped doing the cheaper extensions even though they were the first ones to complain about the quality :!:. The trouble is that there are a few salons in the area which offer 'cheap' extensions of the non remi kind. Obviously the quality is naff but they still seem do a good trade.

Hi guys are you using one 100g pack of hair for a full head or 2??

Hi There Hun,

Have you ever tried Outre Velvet Remi Hair Extensions? Cheap Velvet Hair Extensions, Outre Velvet Remi & Indian 100% Human Hair Extension they are meant to be very good hair extensions.

Latest posts

Back