Hair extension weights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theextensionist

Reaction score
Just reviewing my price list and working on cost prices. Can anyone say how much hair is in a 50 piece value pack from Balmain? I mean how many grams? How many grams is each strand of the fill in extensions 40 cm?

Also how grams in celebrity elite weft 18 inches? Maybe the info is somewhere but I couldn't find it so thought I'd ask you geeks.

Thanks!

Never mind actually got my precise scales out and weighed them. Don't know why I didn't think about that before! Duh! I blame it on it being Sunday and my mind is mush.

Celebrity elite weft in 18 inches is approx 100-110 g. Which I had in and that was plenty for me. Balmain 40 cm was 0.6 grams per strand without the pre bonded glue bit which is actually only 30 g of hair in the 50 piece value pack.

Last edited:
Good to know these. I love celebrity elite hair had the blonde 613 in recently. Haven't tried balmain yet but will be doing. Which do you prefer??

I've only had celebrity elite as clip ins which doesn't really show the same as fusion then as you wash it more and curl it more often than If it was clip ins. I'm bonding my own celebrity elite and putting in on Thursday do will let you know! Balmain was okey but not overly impressed for the price. But all my clients are happy with Balmain and their hair looks good and I always use at least twice so maybe I had a bad batch. I sent them off to them for testing and they are really helpful at Balmain.

Latest posts

Back