Hair Extensionists in the West Yorkshire Area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairbykatie

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for someone to do my own hair for me, I am a mobile hair extensionist myself.

Does anyone else manage to do their own? I can't see how it is possible? Any tips?

Anyway, if any of you operate in the West Yorkshire area please get in touch and let me know your prices etc as I am looking to book.

I would usually have a full head of 18-20 inch micro rings but would be open to trying hot fusion / pre bonded.

Many Thanks,

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for someone to do my own hair for me, I am a mobile hair extensionist myself.

Does anyone else manage to do their own? I can't see how it is possible? Any tips?

Anyway, if any of you operate in the West Yorkshire area please get in touch and let me know your prices etc as I am looking to book.

I would usually have a full head of 18-20 inch micro rings but would be open to trying hot fusion / pre bonded.

Many Thanks,

I recently picked up a magazine called THIC - The Hair Industry Connection, they have a ton of resources and useful info. Have you ever seen this mag?

Hi

No not heard it, but it sounds good, where did you say you got it?

Oh i've just looked, its in the States, I'm in the UK

Yes I'm in Florida. Sorry thought it would help you!

I have a friend that has been doing hair extensions for years, when i send you the info that you have requested from me (tomorrow) i will give you her contact number, hth :hug:

I have a friend that has been doing hair extensions for years, when i send you the info that you have requested from me (tomorrow) i will give you her contact number, hth :hug:

Hi Louby Loo

I wondered also how much would you charge me for a spray tan and my eyelashes doing?

Latest posts

Back