Hair extensions .... advice needed... mobile.. suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandaxmx

Reaction score
:green: hi everyone ,
just looking for bit of advice from fellow hair geeks ...
im habia apporoved trained in hair extensions, but since doing the course have been mad busy (married, moved to germnay, etc) so havnt done much ... but ive set up mobile now with my nails and hairdressing so looking at offering hair extensions also now....

im asking for any reccomendations of human hair suppliers that will ship over to germany ?? ... would like as many as i can as i will be trialing them out first anyway ...
would love a supplier that supplys not just the hair but all the bits and pieces also such as aftercare products for client, removal products, pre bonded hair, weft hair, micro rings, etc .......also whos delivery is not toooo slow!! dealing with that at the minute :rolleyes:

dont ask for much do i :) ....

any reccomendations welcome :) thankyou xxx

:green: hi everyone ,
just looking for bit of advice from fellow hair geeks ...
im habia apporoved trained in hair extensions, but since doing the course have been mad busy (married, moved to germnay, etc) so havnt done much ... but ive set up mobile now with my nails and hairdressing so looking at offering hair extensions also now....

im asking for any reccomendations of human hair suppliers that will ship over to germany ?? ... would like as many as i can as i will be trialing them out first anyway ...
would love a supplier that supplys not just the hair but all the bits and pieces also such as aftercare products for client, removal products, pre bonded hair, weft hair, micro rings, etc .......also whos delivery is not toooo slow!! dealing with that at the minute :rolleyes:

dont ask for much do i :) ....

any reccomendations welcome :) thankyou xxx

Hi
Try www.hairxtensions.co.uk this is a company that I have recently started to use but I am quite impressed with them (they do ship internationally)

any more ???? .........

hi i use www.hairextensions-shop.com they have indian remy hair,temple hair,indian virgin and european virgin.

veyr reasonably priced imo and all remy/virgin hair. also you can get the tools there i get almost everything i need from there rings, pre-bonds,tips ,wefts etc.

i order before 12 and get it the next day all the time..i never had any problems with delivery at all.... i use to have problems with other suppliers delivery was late or stuff was never in stock... but im very happy with these people...
if you ask for a lady called joan and say leonni gave you her name etc she'l help you alot with all your questions or email.

Hi
I used to get my hair done from my friend who is a hairdresser, she would always do my hair extensions for me at a great price as I paid for the extensions directly. However my friend has now moved to wales:mad: and I am really struggling to good extensions done for a good price. My friend said I am aswell going on a training course however I cant afford £800!

I have now had them done from a mobile hair extensions and while they are ok they arent as good as Ive had before and they tangle and knot so easy (a problem I never had!)And again I cant afford to spend £300/400 every few months as I very rarely have them out!!
I there any extensionists who could give me advice on whats the best thing to do and if there is anyone mobile in scotland who does extensions ,what types and qualities are offered for cheaper?

I know cheaper isnt always the best option but am a student but if it is a lost cause then I might have to leave it for now but I really really dont want to have to do that!

Oh might add its pre bonded remy blonde hair I have in at the moment!

Hi
I used to get my hair done from my friend who is a hairdresser, she would always do my hair extensions for me at a great price as I paid for the extensions directly. However my friend has now moved to wales:mad: and I am really struggling to good extensions done for a good price. My friend said I am aswell going on a training course however I cant afford £800!

I have now had them done from a mobile hair extensions and while they are ok they arent as good as Ive had before and they tangle and knot so easy (a problem I never had!)And again I cant afford to spend £300/400 every few months as I very rarely have them out!!
I there any extensionists who could give me advice on whats the best thing to do and if there is anyone mobile in scotland who does extensions ,what types and qualities are offered for cheaper?

I know cheaper isnt always the best option but am a student but if it is a lost cause then I might have to leave it for now but I really really dont want to have to do that!

Oh might add its pre bonded remy blonde hair I have in at the moment!

I think you have answered your own question! It's down to cost. With hair extensions, if you pay cheap, you get cheap. There really is no short cut around it. Good quality hair is expensive and the rest of the cost is the stylists time and experience.

If you love the look of extensions and can't afford them right now then maybe a good set of clip ins might be the answer. :)

I think you have answered your own question! It's down to cost. With hair extensions, if you pay cheap, you get cheap. There really is no short cut around it. Good quality hair is expensive and the rest of the cost is the stylists time and experience.

If you love the look of extensions and can't afford them right now then maybe a good set of clip ins might be the answer. :)

Yeh your right, its just that there is sooo many different kinds ways and different kinds of hair out there I have no clue what is the best and if I am getting good value for money!:irked:
I would be willing to spend more but because am not used to doing so and getting such good quality i dont want to spend a lot and get worse that I was getting beforehand! Really need to educate myself on the world of extensions I think lol :lol:

Could you not go back to getting your extensions directly from supplier like before and ding an extensionist who is willing to put them in for you

Good luck

Deb

Latest posts

Back