hair extentions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tess walters

Reaction score
I was wondering if thier sre any extensions for natural curly hair? I would like to where extentions without having to curl my hair to match the hair ext.

Yes you can get these type of extensions ,
I am looking into supplying them sometime in the near future

I only ever use good quality natural curly hair that has not been processed in any way at all

were you looking for a weft of natural curled hair ? a bundle of hair or ?
or some single pre bonded extensions ? :hug: minky

I'm not sure! My daughter is the stylist. I want to find a style and have her do me up with the extentions.
Do you have pictures of what they look like?

I was wondering if thier sre any extensions for natural curly hair? I would like to where extentions without having to curl my hair to match the hair ext.

ive had hair extensions and alll i can say is they ruined my own hair, please think careful about having them done - mine looked fab and i was over the moon with them, they looked so natural, but after a week they started to pull my own hair own in clumps (not big one tho)and knotted constently - maybe it was the way i looked after them i dont know, but they totally ruined my head of hair, it doesnt matter who you go to flower, just be careful with them, IF you get them - personnaly i wont get them again in my hair - i love my own hair (its thick and in good condition) after extensions, it was thin and weak and took me an age to get it back to MY hair - im really not trying to put you off flower, just warning you - that no matter how good they look or how good the extensonist is, they WILL RUIN YOUR HAIR - so if you love your own hair and dont want bald patches - DONT GET THEM FLOWER

or are we on about clip in ones

:hug:

Hiya, I don't think you can really say "hair extensions ruin your hair"....
I remember your pics Glynis and the bonds were a rediculous size and you also took them out yourself....
Compare that to a client going to a NSS and then removing the "enhancements" themselves....
We'd again hear the cry of "acrylics ruin nails".....

Find a good stylist with a solid rep, listen and follow the aftercare and you'll be fine.

I've been wearing extensions for years now and only experience a prob with the people applying them - not extensions themselves.
I've done my own for the last couple of years and have no bald patches, shedding, knotting or itching.

good luck,
xxx

Hiya, I don't think you can really say "hair extensions ruin your hair"....
I remember your pics Glynis and the bonds were a rediculous size and you also took them out yourself....
Compare that to a client going to a NSS and then removing the "enhancements" themselves....
We'd again hear the cry of "acrylics ruin nails".....

Find a good stylist with a solid rep, listen and follow the aftercare and you'll be fine.

I've been wearing extensions for years now and only experience a prob with the people applying them - not extensions themselves.
I've done my own for the last couple of years and have no bald patches, shedding, knotting or itching.

good luck,
xxx

Hi , yes I must agree with Tammy if hair extensions are put in professionaly and then taken out professionaly,

the wieght of the extension has to be taken into account
to the amount of natural hair that it needs to hold it in safely ,

also ask what experienced they have ?
and what training they have ask to see thier certifcates ?
always go for your regular maintenence,

then you should have no problems at all :hug: x minky x

My salon is a distributor of hair extensions. We carry Perfectress. They come in straight, bodywave, and curly. You can call us and we will send you a color ring and info. When you are ready we will ship it right to you. If you need more info, just let me know.
Connections 4 Hair
Lenexa Ks
913-894-2662

My salon is a distributor of hair extensions. We carry Perfectress. They come in straight, bodywave, and curly. You can call us and we will send you a color ring and info. When you are ready we will ship it right to you. If you need more info, just let me know.
Connections 4 Hair
Lenexa Ks
913-894-2662
flower

i dont think you are allowed to publish stuff like that on the main site, shoot me if im wrong tho

Latest posts

Back