Hair falling out!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessamie

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

For a good few years now I've noticed my hair falling out... Every time I wash it, brush it, straighten it, take it out of a pony tail etc etc.

So far, it's not left me with any bald patches or noticeable thin patches but I'm worries that one day it will!

I used to wash my hair everyday but earlier this year I read somewhere that it was best to leave it one or two days between and if needs be dry shampoo it in between, so since then have been doing that.

I must admit to chopping and changing my shampoo and conditioner to whatever's on offer at the time but, I know a lot of people who do this and it's not caused a problem for them.

My hair is very fine (but a lot of it apparently?!)... I'd like to have nice thick hair and I used to have it, a few years ago mind! Obviously the reason it's lost thickness is because it's falling out and I wonder if you lovely guys/gals might have some advice?

Thanks in advance!

Are you on any meds?
Overly stressed?

Nope, no meds... Just the pill but have been off it for a year or so and it didn't get any better. Not overly stressed either.

Ask your hairdresser about Nioxin. It's been going for 20 years and gets very good results. There are different treatments so you need your hairdresser to get the right one for you. Hair falls out at different degrees for many people and for many reasons.

Ask your hairdresser about Nioxin. It's been going for 20 years and gets very good results. There are different treatments so you need your hairdresser to get the right one for you. Hair falls out at different degrees for many people and for many reasons.

yes you are right NailsXpress, you took the words right out of my mouth. :)

Ooh thanks very much!! I shall defo have a word! I stupidly have never asked my hairdresser what it could be or what could help!

Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back