Hair help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs T

Reaction score
Hi all, am relatively new to hair...am a MUA.
I really am loving hair styling and feel it is the creative piece missing from a finished make over :)
I am however not completely confident as am so new to the skill.
I am therefore a bit concerned about bride and bridesmaid I am doing for Feb wedding. Just met them and the bride has shoulder length, one length hair, so thin can see scalp completely all over. The bridesmaid has long hair extensions in that she has glued in herself and I can only describe them as horrific. She has said she will be wearing them for the wedding.
Now I think a large side bun will sort the bridesmaid out but it is the bride I am worried about. I was going to do side barrel curls using clip ins for bulk but how can I create volume on the crown with such fine, thinning hair? Also, her colour is browny grey, so the extensions aren't going to match completely. How do you clip in extensions on thinning hair securely??

Sorry for essay :cry:
Please help Xx

Hiya I did a bride in the summer who had really fine her so I got a clip in ponytail and put her hair into a high bun,i left a section of hair and pleated this around the bun and back combed at the front for some height,although you needs good colour match and we put the tiara in and it was beautiful she couldn't believe how much hair she looked like she had xx

Try a French twist and "pack" it with extension hair. Can also be used when doing a fold. You could also get a bun ring to pad out the hair to put it in a bun then slide in cut up extensions to use as tendrils falling out xoxo

Latest posts

Back