Hair Laser Removal Burns

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

This is how they look now a few weeks later :(. Just as i expected i believe i have hypopigmentaiton. I believe the tan on my legs will fade a little bit over time. but not too a great extent. I was out in the sun yes but i hadnt been out in the sun like 2 months before my treatment. I retain my tan well. I did tell the lady this and she did believe i was very tanned so she went ahead with it. They didnt do a patch test before hand .

I contacted the clinic and ive to go in next week she told me i would have no marks but its quite obvious i cant. I am no wear near to wearing shorts of skirts anytime soon :(

Can you see them though?? If I could even find something to cover it up I'd be somewhat happy

OH IrishClaire this is not good :( Can you find out if this place is Health Care Registered ? If so,by law, they are required to carry a patch test, therefore you might be able to sue them. Have you been given an aftercare form after your first session ( to advise what to do/ what not to do..?) xxxx

I have trained in laser upto level 5 standard. I would seek medical attention and go back to the salon where that happened. That is defo not a normal reaction to laser/IPL. Did they do anything like give aftercare advice, and apply a soothing cream. Did they complete a full consultation before the treatment commenced? Please let me know what happens, as this is not an acceptable reaction to the treatment in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back