Hair loss and breakage due to thyroid

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you looked in to scalp rejuvenation? We do it at my place because we've had so many ladies with these problems for all different reasons. It's high frequency, masks and scalp massage with essential oils. Along with a list of recommended vitamins to take.

What you need to remember is that hair grows so it will take about 6 months before you start to see results. It won't help in time for the wedding but will help in the long run x

Yes I do if they mention I got lovely hair I'm honest with them specially if they say how do you keep your hair looking so nice. But specially if I have a client who's scalp is showing and there's severe thinning due to chemo or a medical problem I can comfort them and say look it's not the end of the world and suggest the possibility of a wig and tell them the worlds my oyster. I can experiment with different lengths and colours. I never have a bad hair day now. This is my other wigView attachment 202069

Omg this looks beautiful! X

Hi iv only just seen your thread so I'm not sure if this is still a problem for you. I make custom head pieces and wigs if you would like a chat

Yes I do if they mention I got lovely hair I'm honest with them specially if they say how do you keep your hair looking so nice. But specially if I have a client who's scalp is showing and there's severe thinning due to chemo or a medical problem I can comfort them and say look it's not the end of the world and suggest the possibility of a wig and tell them the worlds my oyster. I can experiment with different lengths and colours. I never have a bad hair day now. This is my other wigView attachment 202069
Hi can I ask where do you get your wigs from? Thank you :) xx

Hi can I ask where do you get your wigs from? Thank you :) xx
I got my from beesley wigs Sandhurst. I've had this particular wig for 4 months and it looks as good as new still. Well worth a visit

Thank you so much for getting back to me. Fab I'll look into them xx

Latest posts

Back