Hair pin up/bridal course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruthlm

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am not a hair geek, and am asking this on behalf of a friend, am hoping you might be able to help her.

She currently offers a few beauty treatments, including make up, mainly bridal, and was looking to do a course involving putting hair up, so she can offer apackage of hair up and make up for brides. She asked about the course that Sally's do, and you have to be a qualified hairdresser before you can do this course. Is this the case across the board??

She is in my area of Fife in Scotland, if there is such a thing of a course just for this, suggestions would be most appreciated

thanks, Ruth x :biggrin:

Would love to know this also. Do a lot of brides and would be nice to offer a full package

Hey guys, I am not a hair geek, and am asking this on behalf of a friend, am hoping you might be able to help her.

She currently offers a few beauty treatments, including make up, mainly bridal, and was looking to do a course involving putting hair up, so she can offer apackage of hair up and make up for brides. She asked about the course that Sally's do, and you have to be a qualified hairdresser before you can do this course. Is this the case across the board??

She is in my area of Fife in Scotland, if there is such a thing of a course just for this, suggestions would be most appreciated

thanks, Ruth x :biggrin:

Hi,

Im studying beauty therapy atm and ive actually enrolled to do a hairstyling workshop. Basically, they will teach me hair styling for occasions/weddings, etc and you dont need any qualifications to do that. I think it will depend on college, etc :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I just found the academy of make up which is in Glasgow that are offering a new hair styling course but doesnt give any details so have emailed them to find out more. I know it's not that close but can't find anything closer

I found a lady in glasgow that was mentioning a course in hair up as well from here.....Stardusts - Portfolio, been having a search and there isnt too much coming up really is there?

Looking that up capital offer a bridal hair up course in Edinburgh on 3 rd October , think I might consider that

Hi

I know this is an old thread but did anyone find a good hair up course ? Iv been looking for a while......

Susan

Latest posts

Back