Hair texture changed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joannaellen

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to get some opinions please, my hair seems to have changed texture and is much coarser/more waved and thicker than it ever was. I haven't taken any medication. Although it was bleached all of that hair has been grown/cut out. Is there any reason, or can hair just alter over time? Is there anything I can do to it also?

Hair changes it doesn't always stay the same.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Hair changed a lot at puberty, when pregnant and through the menopause, when the hormones are changing.

It's not abnormal, you might need to change shampoo and conditioner, and also get some smoothing styling products x

Hair changes it doesn't always stay the same.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Hair changed a lot at puberty, when pregnant and through the menopause, when the hormones are changing.

It's not abnormal, you might need to change shampoo and conditioner, and also get some smoothing styling products x

I'm 32. I have had very stressful year. Its as unruly as my life LOL. I will see what I can find. My spray leave in conditioner doesn't do much.

If it's corse you will need a smoothing cream rather than spray c

Latest posts

Back