Hair thickening products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm not sure if this has been talked about before bt I need some help by my temples my hair has always been really fine more so the one side anyone have any suggestions or know anything that's thickens hair ???

Biotin supplements can help with hair thinning. There's also a product call nioxin that u can use. I seen something in boots the other day too but I can't remember what it was called. It was a bit expensive though. You could also find out about going to see a trichologist as they will help establish the cause of your hair thinning and what you can do to help, I don't think it would be available in the NHS though but might be worth looking into x

Biotin supplements can help with hair thinning. There's also a product call nioxin that u can use. I seen something in boots the other day too but I can't remember what it was called. It was a bit expensive though. You could also find out about going to see a trichologist as they will help establish the cause of your hair thinning and what you can do to help, I don't think it would be available in the NHS though but might be worth looking into x

It's bt extremely bad bt I've always had it and its annoying me now! Ill try some products and see what happens xxx thank you hun xxx

No probs. I noticed my hair thinned a bit after having children. Hope u find something that will help :)

No probs. I noticed my hair thinned a bit after having children. Hope u find something that will help :)

Maybe that's it I've got a little girl who's 6 months it was thin there before bt now it's thinner maybe I've just not noticed! X

Owel, that could be it. I'm sure it will improve after a while if that was the cause. I've had clients tell me their hair is falling out then I've discovered they have recently given birth lol. Pregnancy & birth can take its toll on the human body in many ways ;) x

Owel, that could be it. I'm sure it will improve after a while if that was the cause. I've had clients tell me their hair is falling out then I've discovered they have recently given birth lol. Pregnancy & birth can take its toll on the human body in many ways ;) x

I know hun don't know why I don't think really just cause I know it's been there always bt just seems worse today. Thanks hun :)

Definitely try nioxin. It's fab x

Is there any homebase product to stop hair thinning? My hair shedding problem becomes worse day by day

I would deff recommend nioxin aswel! I buy it from salon services (Sally's) so it's a lil cheaper than boots, and it's the box with shampoo conditioner and scalp spray. Honestly amazing!

I would deff recommend nioxin aswel! I buy it from salon services (Sally's) so it's a lil cheaper than boots, and it's the box with shampoo conditioner and scalp spray. Honestly amazing!

Can someone mail me a price please user there's numbers of products like 1 2 3 ad so on x

I have the same problem. I realize that everyone loses about 100 strands of hair a day, for me I can't afford to loose any!! I've never tried any supplements for it, but if you can be extra careful when you wash, brush or style your hair and you wont loose as much hair. I often only shampoo the roots of my hair as leaving the bottom makes my hair thicker. Hope this helps, and I think I will definitely try the Biotin supplements recommended above!

I have the same problem. I realize that everyone loses about 100 strands of hair a day, for me I can't afford to loose any!! I've never tried any supplements for it, but if you can be extra careful when you wash, brush or style your hair and you wont loose as much hair. I often only shampoo the roots of my hair as leaving the bottom makes my hair thicker. Hope this helps, and I think I will definitely try the Biotin supplements recommended above!

My hairs ok it's just these 2 patch by my temple have always been fine just gt worse recently x

Latest posts

Back