Hair up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wafflepop

Reaction score
Hi girlies,
I'm training as a hairdresser and I just wondered if any of you know where I can find a good hair up book or website, with step by step instructions, I'm looking for beautiful wedding hair ups and runway for my final exams in 5 months but I really want to get practicing now so its faultless come October. I have searched utube and been googling but found no step by step stuff, thank you in advance to all who reply xx

I love hair up, try Patrick cameron's books, they are great. You can get loads of books and DVDs through salons direct catalogue.
Good luck. X

Top Hair Magazine...theres a free in Wella offices...;)

Go on YouTube for videos!! I was never a big fan of hair ups cause u didn't know where to start!!! Then u found the magic site YouTube!! There is 1000s of videos!! Some aren't good but they still give u ideas!! X

If you are training, and you go to a warehouse for your stock, they hold training for beginners in hair up/ bridal hair, this would help you get confidence and ideas!

theres my hairdressers training site which u pay for , hairdressingworld , hairbrained. me etc... x

Latest posts

Back