Hair wefts HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemmaBear

Reaction score
Hi can someone recommend somewhere that sells quality hair for weaving hair extensions? i want something that will last and not go dry and matte and if anyone knows where to get a good silicone spray?

thanks

Silicone spray k-style lakme is a very good spray and its fabulous for hair extensions.

I stock this and it sells like hot cakes

could you inbox me the details and price? cheers

Hi can someone recommend somewhere that sells quality hair for weaving hair extensions? i want something that will last and not go dry and matte and if anyone knows where to get a good silicone spray?

thanks

Hi , if its matting , it sounds like the hair quality isn't that good
and if the hair is very dry it sounds very chemically processed also if it is tangling and matting it sounds like has been turned around too,

if hair runs in the same direction it was originally cut from the donors head , then it wouldn't need this factory processing to strip it all ,
and therefore no stripping means it won't go dry , and if its all cuticle correct and in the same direction
there is no matting or tangling either

Perhaps try using a different hair supplier,
it may be more expensive to use Pure virgin hair , but well worth it as it will last many years with minimum maintenance :hug: minky

here's a link
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...xoS2Cw&usg=AFQjCNEdPBdCoKfM5lGlgGR5fyHowE1a4A

Latest posts

Back