Hair won't hold curl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smyths

Reaction score
Hi everyone
have a client with straight hair who is desperate too have curls for wedding I can put the curl in but it won't stay have u any tips I've tried pin the curls before but they just don't last

Hi everyone
have a client with straight hair who is desperate too have curls for wedding I can put the curl in but it won't stay have u any tips I've tried pin the curls before but they just don't last

Yes I do loads of weddings and the art of this is when you take part of the hair you want to curl pop hairspray on it before you curl it then let it cool. After run your finger lightly through it and I guarantee those locks will stay :)

hi smyths
how are you?

Dont worry in this world there is no thing that is impossible.
the word impossible itself say i m possible so you can try my remedies given below:-

There are many tools and techniques available to do your hair. Is cosmetic products in store for your hair soft and curly as well. But again the big question is how they are right and fit.

One of the easiest ways is to go to the salon and iron flat. But dry your hair, so it's not the best possible resolution. The next thing you can do is shave your head and let the new hair. But there is no guarantee that you get new hair as straight as you want.

So the best way is to use curl relaxation.

what is a relaxing curls?
Loop and relaxers are gels that you can immediately use its search. All you do is buy a bottle of relaxing curl nearby cosmetics shop and apply it to wet hair. Take a small amount of flat iron and apply. Try not uniformly flat iron your hair, then starts to dry. Do not use a flat iron relax curls / than quantity.

For dry hair, and take a large round brush. big round brush and cover most of your head at a time so you will be able to connect easily and dries hair. Beginning of drying down your hair as you dry it, it will result in waves. Dry your hair properly for best results. However, homemade remedy is a bit difficult but once you start making your own, you will start seeing the results you want in your hair.

So if you are a person with curly hair, to the effort to start doing your hair, or if you want and add extra spice in your style statement.

Hi everyone

Have you tried bendy rollers or heated rollers?

hi,

try using setting lotion, i have on a friend with just below shoulder length hair and used it for her wedding last year. it worked a treat!! only had to use curling tongs to refresh the front for the evening.xx

Hi, have you tried a styling wand with hairspray!x

hi smyths
how are you?

Dont worry in this world there is no thing that is impossible.
the word impossible itself say i m possible so you can try my remedies given below:-

There are many tools and techniques available to do your hair. Is cosmetic products in store for your hair soft and curly as well. But again the big question is how they are right and fit.

One of the easiest ways is to go to the salon and iron flat. But dry your hair, so it's not the best possible resolution. The next thing you can do is shave your head and let the new hair. But there is no guarantee that you get new hair as straight as you want.

So the best way is to use curl relaxation.

what is a relaxing curls?
Loop and relaxers are gels that you can immediately use its search. All you do is buy a bottle of relaxing curl nearby cosmetics shop and apply it to wet hair. Take a small amount of flat iron and apply. Try not uniformly flat iron your hair, then starts to dry. Do not use a flat iron relax curls / than quantity.

For dry hair, and take a large round brush. big round brush and cover most of your head at a time so you will be able to connect easily and dries hair. Beginning of drying down your hair as you dry it, it will result in waves. Dry your hair properly for best results. However, homemade remedy is a bit difficult but once you start making your own, you will start seeing the results you want in your hair.

So if you are a person with curly hair, to the effort to start doing your hair, or if you want and add extra spice in your style statement.

Are you suggesting that a lady should shave all of of her hair off to get straight hair?

I thought the original poster wanted curls for her client?

With respect I am not sure I understand this post.

Jacqui xx

ha, me niether!!!!!! I dont think she quite got the original thread!!????? Anyway my answer is hairspray first and after and a wand!:)
Are you suggesting that a lady should shave all of of her hair off to get straight hair?

I thought the original poster wanted curls for her client?

With respect I am not sure I understand this post.

Jacqui xx

Have tried hairspray first then pinining the barrel curls works but doesn't last I've tried heated rollers n loads hairspray again dropped after an hour!

I like the idea of setting lotion I've never used this is it damaging in anyway also should I Ghd curl or barrel curl after lotion?

Thanks everyone for gettin back too me x

i would deffo use setting lotion ... think about it how well it holds in for the blue rinse brigades roller sets , lol i would also use tongs not ghds as they give a looser curl anyway ... also are you lettign the hair cool down before touching it ? as this will help xxx

If hair is that resistent i would set hair in rollers while applying setting lotion, then apply heat and then let cool before removing rollers from hair. only tease where needed as will drop by itself it sounds. Apply hairspray and away you go.

If you dont want to roller and set, try heated rollers put in let bride have makeup done and then remove.

:)

Latest posts

Back