Hairdressing NVQ Level 2 - Good videos/websites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemsie1983

Reaction score
Hi All - Hope you are well,

Just looking for some advice really, I have just finished my Level 2 Certificate in Hairdressing and my college has agreed to let a few of us continue on to NVQ Level 2 (part-time)

This is great news and I am really pleased but what I am looking for is any advice from anyone that has completed the NVQ level 2 so I can be prepared a little better in September.

I have already brought the NVQ textbook and have all my notes from my level 2 certificate, but are there any videos on you tube etc that are worth watching for cuts etc.

Any help will be greatly appreciated because I only have a year part time to complete this course so it will be tough!

Thanks

Gemma

xx

Hi Gemma!

Check out our website www.myhairdressers.com where you can check out our ever growing library of online hairdressing training videos (cut, colour, session and tips and tricks) all of which are accompanied by downloadable step by steps so you can practice at home!

I'd advise you look at the Salon Basics first, and then Salon Classics, as our Creatives are targeted toward NVQ 3 and higher. However, we are adding to the Basics all the time so over the next six months you'll see a massive increase in this section!

You can subscribe for just £10 per month!

Have a little look and see what you think....we've also got a group on Facebook so you can find out more on there too and see what we've been getting up to lately!

Best of luck and I hope you enjoy the site!

MHD x x x

Oh and you can also sign up to our newsletter for free!

MHD x x x

Latest posts

Back