Hairspray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penners

Reaction score
Which Hairspray do you use the most or has it generally been outdated by other products. I'm looking for something thats clean and not too 'gunky':biggrin:

I use Fudge skyscraper or Silhouette black (Schwartzkopf) for everyday work. For session/photographic/hair up work I use Session by Osis (Schwartzkopf).

thanks, when you're on your own and not 'that' busy yet, theres only so much product I can afford to buy just to try out. I was looking at the osis line and wondering how good it is - I may try the fudge as well. thanks for your help.:cool:

Hi, i love Schwarzkopf silhouette(the one in the pink can) its clean, light, brushes out with no mess & it smells fab!!!x

Hi, I still use hairspray, infact I use it more now 'bigger hair' is back in - I really like Session and freeze both by Osis (Schwartzkopf).

Ion it's fab for bridal hair and guarantees that the style will stay in all day. It's great it's like concrete.

big sexy hair is fab , esp the backcomb in a can its a small can but its the most amazing stuff it literally backcombs amazing esp for up dos and volume etc.. x

Latest posts

Back