Half/cresent moon technique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liana kay

Reaction score
Hi , ive seen this technique where the sectining starts at the temple and carries aroungd in a narrow curve to the opposite side of the nape , but i wondered about where the parting should be in relation , or if it matters , because using this technique wtih the wrong parting might be a wasted effort

Hi , ive seen this technique where the sectining starts at the temple and carries aroungd in a narrow curve to the opposite side of the nape , but i wondered about where the parting should be in relation , or if it matters , because using this technique wtih the wrong parting might be a wasted effort

Hi, Liana , I know what you mean ,:confused: I used to keep some weft hair handy for when I was unsure
I used to place the weft roughly where I wanted the colour to peep through,

this way you can use the weft as a guide and move it around to exactly to where the colour placement needs to to be
hope that made sense :) minky

Great tip! unfortunately i dont do extensions , is it worth buying a weft just for this purpose?

Hi, thank you Liana , I think having a weft even if its a cheap synthetic one as long as its not too tatty lol x
it can be brought out and used for this purpose :)

Latest posts

Back