Half term!!!............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find that activities for kids are soooo over priced, or maybe I'm just stingy...?

no your not being stingy at all hun. we went to the zoo with our three so there were 2 adults and 3 kids (one free and two free child tickets) five icecreams and a three little gifts to take home - 40 flippin quid!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

pizza hut cost us £35 :eek::eek::eek: the other week too!

OMG

To go out and about to parks and etc with the kids is expensive, so we either save up our tescos vouchers and change them into Days Out Vouchers or we do things that are relatively free apart from the petrol, we usually take a picnic aswell!

had 1 week of holiday and so far has cost me under £15.

How?

My son just wants to go to the sports centre to meet up with his mates, so he gets £1 to get something from the vending machine, x 5 days £5.

he went to an organised sports centre day yesterday £2.50.

Bought him a wrestling folder for his wrestling cards £4.

Time he has spent with me over the past week: minimal! He's been out in all weather but he's loved it.

Treated us to a dominos tonight so add another £12.

Next week I've got 1.5 days off specifically to spend with him. doubt he'll want to spend any time with me, so cheapo week again.

had 1 week of holiday and so far has cost me under £15.

How?

My son just wants to go to the sports centre to meet up with his mates, so he gets £1 to get something from the vending machine, x 5 days £5.

he went to an organised sports centre day yesterday £2.50.

Bought him a wrestling folder for his wrestling cards £4.

Time he has spent with me over the past week: minimal! He's been out in all weather but he's loved it.

Treated us to a dominos tonight so add another £12.

Next week I've got 1.5 days off specifically to spend with him. doubt he'll want to spend any time with me, so cheapo week again.

Excellent - you did really well!

Yeah, my 9 year old keeps asking me to call his mates' Mums to find out what they are up to. Will defo make the effort for him next week.

Latest posts

Back