Hand luggage with Easyjet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess where I work when not doing beauty. Yep you guessed it.
Regulations are there for a reason which a lot of people are naive to understand why . Maybe passengers should be made to watch the security videos we have to watch to see the bigger picture . I worked during 9/11 and saw the chaos and fear it caused.
As a staff member the same rules apply to staff like passengers

But yeah hair straighteners and hair dryer should be fine, no sharp items and no liquids over 100ml and any liquids you do carry have to be In a clear plastic bag.

Guess where I work when not doing beauty. Yep you guessed it.
Regulations are there for a reason which a lot of people are naive to understand why . Maybe passengers should be made to watch the security videos we have to watch to see the bigger picture . I worked during 9/11 and saw the chaos and fear it caused.
As a staff member the same rules apply to staff like passengers

But yeah hair straighteners and hair dryer should be fine, no sharp items and no liquids over 100ml and any liquids you do carry have to be In a clear plastic bag.

Do you mean airport security or easyjet?
I can't fly with them no more, the headrests madey hair look like a Lemon when I lay back :p xoxo

I worked for Easyjet but now it's a company that represents them instead.
The only thing I blame security for is not being able to lose weight cos theres a lot of food that we can't take in, lol

Latest posts

Back