Handmade gifts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missljw

Reaction score
I love doing handmade gifts for presents, but always struggle with thinking of what to actually do! Its my boyfriends birthday on Friday and I need some ideas! Its much easier for handmade things for women, men are so awkward haha

Any ideas? Preferably not too expensive to buy stuff for as its also to keep things cheap whilst we are saving for a house! I'm making him a birthday cake already but want another idea :)

Thanks for any help from you crafty, imaginative geeks out there!! :D

You could make the following:

Soap on a rope
Aftershave
Wheat bag
model car
Paint a picture
Decorate a photo frame
knit a jumper
make a shirt from a pattern
Make a ring from silver - not sure how though
Make an I pad cover - if he has one!
Personalise a nice pen or a wallet
Decorate a storage box to put his things that are hanging around - paperwork etc

I could go on you know! ha ha I doubt if he'd like any of them but I have tried to help!

You could make the following:

Soap on a rope
Aftershave
Wheat bag
model car
Paint a picture
Decorate a photo frame
knit a jumper
make a shirt from a pattern
Make a ring from silver - not sure how though
Make an I pad cover - if he has one!
Personalise a nice pen or a wallet
Decorate a storage box to put his things that are hanging around - paperwork etc

I could go on you know! ha ha I doubt if he'd like any of them but I have tried to help!

I like the soap idea, and the storage box - his stuff is everywhere!! Wouldn't know how to make an aftershave but if you could enlighten me? Lol

How about a mini paintbrush??
He may already have lots of bits and bobs but I bet he hasn't got a belly button defluffer ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

How about a mini paintbrush??
He may already have lots of bits and bobs but I bet he hasn't got a belly button defluffer ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

:lol: hahahaha! That is a brilliant idea :lol:

Latest posts

Back