Hangover cures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absolutebeautyx

Reaction score
I hardly ever drink so when I do I always take to too far. I'm still in my bed feeling sorry for myself so I've ordered myself a big Chinese! What's your hangover cure? Hope it will cure me but I think I need a miracle haha xx

I used to suffer with terrible hangovers, they would last for a week! I have given up drinking now and haven't had one sip of alcohol in 5 months. The only cure is lots of water and sleep x

Mine are so bad I don't know why it's horrible lol!! I've slept all day and feel worse, can't even eat my Chinese :(. Well done on not touching a drop! Xx

It's horrible being hungover! I don't like how it can make you feel depressed and guilty for no reason x

It's horrible being hungover! I don't like how it can make you feel depressed and guilty for no reason x

The only good thing for me is I'll wake up tomorrow and be okay lol! xx

I can't remember the last time I had a drink lol. However what used to work for me was the night before I used to drink atleast a pint of water or two and then take a bottle of juice with me to bed (generally woke up in the middle of the night as I always do) then I'd make a huge breakfast of bacon,tattie scons, sausage n beans then I'd have irn bru n chocolate for somewhere between that and in between that and dinner then by that point I generally felt human lol.

I can't remember the last time I had a drink lol. However what used to work for me was the night before I used to drink atleast a pint of water or two and then take a bottle of juice with me to bed (generally woke up in the middle of the night as I always do) then I'd make a huge breakfast of bacon,tattie scons, sausage n beans then I'd have irn bru n chocolate for somewhere between that and in between that and dinner then by that point I generally felt human lol.

That's a proper scottish hangover cure love it haha! I didn't even take water last night was obviously too drunk! I managed some of my Chinese I feel much better now haha. Love the hangovers you just want to eat everything in sight, today was not one for me!! Xx

salt and vinegar kettle chips, works every time. :D

Can of full sugar Coke and a bag of ready salted crisps works for me

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was like babychops! Hangovers lasted for a week or so and felt terrible!
I just had to eat, eat and eat!
I also gave up drinking six years this July so no more horrible hangovers for me :) xxx

Pour a can of full fat coke into a glass, add two spoons of sugar, stir and drink. Careful because it will fizz over when you add the sugar so take a large glass.
Oh and it must be proper coke - not pepsi or any diet stuff.

Pour a can of full fat coke into a glass, add two spoons of sugar, stir and drink. Careful because it will fizz over when you add the sugar so take a large glass.
Oh and it must be proper coke - not pepsi or any diet stuff.

Does that not make you sick? xx

I love a blue slush or a blue ice pole when I'm hungover haha x

Does that not make you sick? xx

No. The sugar is added to the coke to take out the fizz, so it is basically flat coke. This is a well known remedy for an upset stomach. The caffeine is a pick up and the sugar will give you a boost.
Try it. I used to work in catering and this is a sworn by remedy.

No. The sugar is added to the coke to take out the fizz, so it is basically flat coke. This is a well known remedy for an upset stomach. The caffeine is a pick up and the sugar will give you a boost.
Try it. I used to work in catering and this is a sworn by remedy.

I wish I had known this earlier :) I will try next time x

Drink more! ... You'll build up and immunity to it ;)

I've just polished of an Indian my 'wine flu' meal of choice!

I've pick up a few tip non of which really work but all of which I still do!

Berocca boost before you go out!

Antihistamine just before you go to sleep and one in the morning for good luck

after 2am every other drink I have a water

And of course the obligatory tomato G bread at silly o'clock to soak it all up!

change your drink..
.i cannot drink vodka....absolutely die after it
beer makes me eat everything in sight
cider makes me sing
gin makes me sad

i'm grand with red wine or bacardi and 7up...no coke again its a killer

find the drink that suits you, a glass of water before bed and knowing when to stop and say goodbye to hangovers

Can of dr pepper before I go to bed then another in the morning. It has dr in the name it's clearly a cure all ! Works for me, the oh swears by can of coke salt and vinegar crisps and scotch eggs.

Love this very Scottish reply!

I remember being in Gran Canaria a good few years ago - absolutely hanging from the night before. I went into the local supermercado and, by chance, spotted a lone 500ml bottle of Barrs Irn Bru in the fridge. I nearly got on my knees to say thank you to the hangover angel clearly watching over me.

I frantically counted my pesetas and paid for my orange elixir, skipped out into the midday sun, opened the bottle and....it was completely flat. I could have cried.

Latest posts

Back