Hard Skin on Feet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tt1

Reaction score
Pls help can anyone tell me where I can purchase pedikure - a lotion you put on ur feet let it soak, wrap in cling film and peel away the hard skin !:)

I can't help you with Pedikure, but I CAN help you with Callus Peel - an amazing product!
You apply the skin softening patches to the callused area, wrap in cling film for 10 minutes, then scrape away the hard skin. Then you use a file to buff off the rest and moisturise. It's VERY impressive stuff! I offer this as a standalone service, or as part of a Raw Earth pedicure.
PM me if you want more details!
:)

Hi, tt1!
I can see from your profile that you are not a professional, and these products should be used by one. If you are not qualified to use them, you can actually cause a lot of damage to your feet...
My advice? Find a professional in your area who offers this treatment, and book an appointment with them! Easier and safer!
Good luck.

Hi!

Getting a professional treatment is always safer (and much nicer!) but I know the Pedikure treatment you're asking about and use it myself - not all the time (I try and file my feet every few days but when it's winter and cold and I want more time in bed LOL!) - I usually use it when sandal season starts.

You can buy it from QVC.

Use it sparingly and never on sore or cracked feet - best to read the instructions and, once you've used it file your feet every couple of days or so and moisturise daily!

xLx

Latest posts

Back