has any one done any training at Pinks Beauty Academy in Derby?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hiya! that sounds good then chick! im probably gonna go for a diff course tho as i have no experience whatsoever of nails so will need as much training as i can get . i mite do the nail tech course which can be taken over 9 or 10 weeks , 1 day a week . the course refresher sounds suitable for u sarah louise ,i think u should go for it !

yeah i might do..i am waiting to hear back from the collage in derby first to see what they offer..says they do a 3month course one day a week but i dont know what they go over so i am waiting to hear from them..but thankyou for the info on pinks!its only down the road from me.

thats cool! im glad to help! am rather jelous tho that u have one so close ! theres hardly any where i live the nearest one is 40 mins away and its not that good! i have a comunity college near me but it only offers mani and pedi level 2 over 20 weeks and the make up course (which i havee already done)it does taster sessions thoo but these have no qualification . its a shame as thats quite near me ,they r planning to builsd and amazing new colleg tho for 2009 but i want to be trained and earning b4 then lol!!!

as im a mum now its so hard to travell evrywhere but and intense course seems the only option for me !

Aren't you near Slough?
I thought there was a Creative Academy somewhere around your way?
thats cool! im glad to help! am rather jelous tho that u have one so close ! theres hardly any where i live the nearest one is 40 mins away and its not that good! i have a comunity college near me but it only offers mani and pedi level 2 over 20 weeks and the make up course (which i havee already done)it does taster sessions thoo but these have no qualification . its a shame as thats quite near me ,they r planning to builsd and amazing new colleg tho for 2009 but i want to be trained and earning b4 then lol!!!

as im a mum now its so hard to travell evrywhere but and intense course seems the only option for me !

Here we are:

Pamela Rohlf - Maidenhead, Berkshire

I did a Indian Head Massage course at Pinks in Derby and it's highly recommended from me! Kirsty and Britt the trainers are fab!

HTH
xx:hug:xx

thanks littlepink fairy thats great to, im glad others had had a good experience with them ! i havnt heard of a neg comment yet!!!

Latest posts

Back