Has any one had......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had mine done about 18 months ago. Felt a slight pinch and it's the quickest healing piercing i have had.

Go for it, you'll wish you had it done sooner.

Oh my god no..the pain and what if it goes off in the metal detector at the airport.

It doesn't set the alarm off as it's just another piece of jewelery. Just like earrings dont set it off:D

Had mine done about 18 months ago. Felt a slight pinch and it's the quickest healing piercing i have had.

Go for it, you'll wish you had it done sooner.

Thanks for all who replied trying to answer all but i want it done as i have recently become single after 12years need something to keep me going:D

I am def gonna do it ooooh scared and excited but who cares
I just need to find a good reputable piercer think thats the main thing.

I will let you all no when the deed has been done:D

Depends how long it takes for the peircers to find it! x x x

Haha, a male piercer may take longer than a female one!! haha

Oooh, not for me though, I only have ears done and that was at age 4 and cant remember.. I am a wimp at pain.. my tattoo was bad enough and its small compared to some.

ohh, my eyes are watering at the thought:Scared: ;)

hey goodluck though xxx Whatever floats your boat (no pun intended! ) LOL

Boy bits is a better name for them!

My boyfriend keeps refering to that peircing as a 'king edward' my mistake, I had to tell him infront of all his friends in the pub that the name he was trying to get at was a prince albert and not a potato known for its chip potential.............

thats how i got my nipple done aswell, you just feel a tugging sensation...

I wish mine felt like a tuggung sensation ... more like sticking a needle through your nipple for me, it hurt so much!! I was 15 at the time & I only got it done as I wasn't allowed by belly button done!!

It was the worst thing I have ever had done, it grew out in 9 months & now I have a slightly larger nipple!!! :o

Ok I'll spill my beans.
(If this post is not suitable please feel free to delete)

I had my cl*t hood pierced horizontally.
I made sure my piercer had experience in this type of piercing. This is important as a piercing in the wrong place can cause numbness!!
It wasn't pain free, no piercing is! But it hurts less than my nipple piercing did. its a bearable pain that is over quickly.
It does feel strange at 1st, especially when sitting. But this area is a very quick heal, and only takes a week to heal, daily saltwater baths help.

Rings on her fingers, bells on her toes, she will hear clanking wherever she goes :p

You wouldn't wanna walk over a magnetic floor .......... or maybe you would.

Thats something to get the girls interested!

this comment by nailzoo has really made me chuckle!!!
You wouldn't wanna walk over a magnetic floor .......... or maybe you would.
:D :D :D

having had the pleasure of meeting jo this is the last thing i would have expected her to come out with.
:suprised: :suprised:

yes he had his "snake done" and everytime he wees it goes in all diffrent directions!

Friend of mine has this done and doesn't use public urinals for this reason, always a closed cubilcle. Mmmm nice!

yes he had his "snake done" and everytime he wees it goes in all diffrent directions!

ROTFPMSL!!! haha, I will strongly be against the idea if my fella came out with it then.. wouldnt wanna live with him, you'd be forever cleaning!!.. up the walls.. all around! LOL

I,m forever twiddleing my navel piercing.. i would be forever walking about with a smile on my face if i had one there.. :D:D:D:D sorry to LOWER the tone he he he

We were chatting about this at work yesterday! A male colleague said he had read about a woman who had non stop O's!! My friend has but now she is pregnant, think she'll have to take it out. ;)

I,m forever twiddleing my navel piercing.. i would be forever walking about with a smile on my face if i had one there.. :D:D:D:D sorry to LOWER the tone he he he

Its usually me that does that! I'll have the night off!

Its usually me that does that! I'll have the night off!
hello you touch my navel piercing and ill slap ya:smack::smack:

I meant that I'm usually the one that lowers the tone!

I never got the freeze spray for nipple piercing!!!!!!

I'm thinking of getting it done aswell. I made some enquiries and they freeze it so you don't feel anything, thats how i got my nipple done aswell, you just feel a tugging sensation...once the freeze spray wares off is when its starts to throb but it's too late by then so it no big deal!!

I got my belly button done years ago - I don't know why - I was overweight at the time and you could hardly see it... lol... BUT...even now there is a scar and it seeps puss - and stinks!

I know several people who still have the same problem with the puss, and there is no way I would ever risk my lady garden stinking of puss and oozing yellow slime!!!!!

I got my belly button done years ago - I don't know why - I was overweight at the time and you could hardly see it... lol... BUT...even now there is a scar and it seeps puss - and stinks!

I know several people who still have the same problem with the puss, and there is no way I would ever risk my lady garden stinking of puss and oozing yellow slime!!!!!
ooowwwww... the puss thing is due to an allergy to nickel.. most peeps dont know they have allergy until the bars are there, switch to a gold bar and see if that helps.. it did for me

Latest posts

Back