Has any one had......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaloveliness

Reaction score
A piercing below the belt
Dont mean to be rude and i wont say the owrd if its unapropriate but just im interested in this and my friend too just wondered if anyone has experienced it

lisa

A piercing below the belt
Dont mean to be rude and i wont say the owrd if its unapropriate but just im interested in this and my friend too just wondered if anyone has experienced it

lisa

ouch:eek: nope i couldn't do it !

Yup! I had one for a while!

I have my navel pierced or is that not far enough below the belt for you :lol: :lol:

Marlise

Yup! I had one for a while!

ok the big Q pain factor outta 10 im really up for it thats the only thing puttin me off
as i can be a bit whimpish but ive heard its not that bad??

Does it hurt? What about higher but not head height peircings? x

I have my navel pierced or is that not far enough below the belt for you :lol: :lol:

Marlise

thats only below the belt if your simon cowell !!

Jo ..im shocked :eek: ! they say the quiet ones are always the worst !!:hug:

haha

the piercer should spray the part first helps to numb a little you can only really feel a pushing sensation aftercare is important though

I went through a tattoo and piercing stage when I was 21 and although not below the belt the most extreme one was my nipple!!!
Also had mouth, nose and 11 various piercings in ears!!!!
Had I gone through the 'stage' longer I'd have had below the belt done!!!!

Ok I'll spill my beans.
(If this post is not suitable please feel free to delete)

I had my cl*t hood pierced horizontally.
I made sure my piercer had experience in this type of piercing. This is important as a piercing in the wrong place can cause numbness!!
It wasn't pain free, no piercing is! But it hurts less than my nipple piercing did. its a bearable pain that is over quickly.
It does feel strange at 1st, especially when sitting. But this area is a very quick heal, and only takes a week to heal, daily saltwater baths help.

I think there is a few you can have,
no my navel eeek just couldnt do it.

Ok I'll spill my beans.
(If this post is not suitable please feel free to delete)

I had my cl*t hood pierced horizontally.
I made sure my piercer had experience in this type of piercing. This is important as a piercing in the wrong place can cause numbness!!
It wasn't pain free, no piercing is! But it hurts less than my nipple piercing did. its a bearable pain that is over quickly.
It does feel strange at 1st, especially when sitting. But this area is a very quick heal, and only takes a week to heal, daily saltwater baths help.

Yes thats it the hood as they call it.And no one has said its really painful so thats good enough for me.
I have heard it is illegal? is that true

Im my eyes it should be! x x x

anyone else putting hands up??????

Can i ask a really stoooopid question.

Why would you ' want ' to have it done?

Im i right in thinking it 'heightens' pleasure in this area?

I cant think of any reason (old fudd dudd you see!)

hm i have never heard of it being against the law!!

oooo think im gonna google that..lol xx

One of my clients has this...she told me in great detail on her first appointment. It certainly was a change of topic...:o

:eek::eek: i ffeeeellll sick... ouch ouch ouch thats all i,m thinking right now.. i had bellie button done that was bad enough:eek::eek::eek: oohhhhhhh

Latest posts

Back