Has anybody used or trained with odyessy ONS?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemma lambert

Reaction score
hi every one, just wanted to know about peoples opinion of odyessy ONS, products and training???
thanks gem xx

Hi, i tried ons as there is a distributer and educator in my area, the products are lovely, easy to use, but i had booked my entity course, which i love too, and the ons files are nice too x:hug:

I am booked on a course with them at the end of November so I will let you know what I think when I've finished.

Which course are you doing? ive been looking into it too!

anyone else??

Hi Gemma,
I finished my course last year December and have never touched another brand anymore!
The educators of Odyssey are very skilled (at least here in the Netherlands, I do not have experience abroad) and are keeping themselves up to date with developments e.g. in this branch.

The ONS products are very nice to work with and I have absolutely no problem with my allergy while working with this brand. When using another brand, I mostly get an allergic reaction to the liquid, but Odyssey is free of any reaction - at least for me.

I am indeed very pleased with the Odyssey products and will not use any other in my salon.

Please let us know how you like your course!

K.rgds,
Mariska

Hei Gemma...a geek here called uniq´nails uses ONS and won the Finnish Championship this year. So maybe you can have a chat with her.

I saw a demo from ONS gel system and they promoted it as allergy free. The gel products seemed easy to work with and they stay where you want them to stay.

At least in Finland ONS Academy is well known and defo one of the best here.

Latest posts

Back