Has anyone had issues with Glamorous Lengths

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debbie12

Reaction score
I used the nano tip hair and after a few weeks the pin came away from the hair making it non reusable so after contacting the company and not getting to speak to anyone about issues it has to all be done through email they eventually email me back offering no support what so ever which I think is disgusting since I paid a lot of money to do their course .Will never use them again appalling service . has anyone else experienced this x

I have never used them but you can still reuse the hair, just apply as micro ring method.

I've experienced the opposite in the past with the keratin bring too hard and the loop has snapped off instead, not with glamorous lengths though, might just be a one off xx

I use glamorous lengths as I did my course with them too and also don't think they've been as helpful as they should when I've had queries! Do you know of any other good hair extensions suppliers?

I use glamorous lengths as I did my course with them too and also don't think they've been as helpful as they should when I've had queries! Do you know of any other good hair extensions suppliers?

Hello !
Yes, lots and lots of good suppliers, it really depends on what methods you use etc, if you search hair extension suppliers in the search bar this will come up with lots of threads.
Ordering samples and testing them is a great way of establishing who you want to use. X

Latest posts

Back