Has anyone heard of Laquee Rette acrylic products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TotalGlamour

Reaction score
Hello...

Has anyone every heard of Laquee Rette / LR Nails Inc. or are familiar with their products?

You can get it from Ebay lol... Just wondered if anyone had used it or heard of it before?

Thanks in advance... :confused:

Last edited:
I've heard of it and really want to get hold if some but I can't find it anywhere!

Really from Ebay...and you want it?

Have you any more information regarding this system...where is it made? Why would it not have authorised distributors if it is so good.
I wouldn't buy a professional product from Ebay, who would you ask for technical support if you had any problems.
Also how could you get any traning with it if there is no distributor?

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies girls :)

I was browsing Ebay and came across it, I did some research and found that LR Nails Inc are a US company but their products are manufactured in Hong Kong, I decided to stay well away as the ingredients on the bottle just stated 'EMA among others' so wasn't 100%, this is why I asked on here...?!

You don't know unless you ask right...?!

While browsing I found they do a gel polish which I did buy and try out on myself over Xmas, but I have to admit, you get what you pay for and it was very cheap quality.

x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back