Has anyone managed to find a case that holds polishes and lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Roo bag the size down from the one above and it is absolutely amazing. When they restock I will definitely upgrade.

The smaller one, does fit my stuff in, along with my lamp, but I'm not currently offering any extensions so its not a problem, if I was, there's no way it'd all fit.

In terms of design and quality though, the Roo bags are amazing!

Do you mean the one with the owls on ladygray?? I was re looking at it and wondering if is for the lamp in ?! I've yet to see the cnd lamp but am ordering my set from s2 over the next couple of days !

Do you mean the one with the owls on ladygray?? I was re looking at it and wondering if is for the lamp in ?! I've yet to see the cnd lamp but am ordering my set from s2 over the next couple of days !

This is the one I have Leopard Tool Bag | Roo Beauty UK. I can just fit all my bits in there, but its a tight tight squeeze x

The owls bag is my one (excuse my untidy bottles in it, I shoved everything in after being at a clients late the prev night!). Yes, it takes my lamp in it, too. I can't fit both my LED and UV lamp together, but if I'm doing extensions I put my 2 lamps in a small canvas bag. I think it holds 48 polishes. Certainly holds a whack!

I'm utterly in love with it !! I'll only have my cnd lamp In there so should be ok shouldn't it . Glad it can hold that many polishes can't wait to order it .

I took a peek at your profile and it says you use Nouvatan , I also am qualified in spray tanning - have yet to pluck up the courage to actually do anyone outside the family !! How do you transport your tan machine around ? Bag wise ? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403201259.055140.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403201273.484880.jpg. This is my current box that I'm now selling to get the glamour bag ! If anyone is interests please let me know 😊 it's lovely just not very deep xx

I'm utterly in love with it !! I'll only have my cnd lamp In there so should be ok shouldn't it . Glad it can hold that many polishes can't wait to order it .

I took a peek at your profile and it says you use Nouvatan , I also am qualified in spray tanning - have yet to pluck up the courage to actually do anyone outside the family !! How do you transport your tan machine around ? Bag wise ? X

Sorry hunni, I've just seen this post. I'm on holiday just now!!! I've got the glam machine from tanning essentials which is a neat little dude to carry around. It fits into one of those re-usable canvas bags from asda or tesco. I just shove in a couple of pairs of foot things, a couple of hair nets, few sheets of towel roll, my barrier cream and whatever % of tan I need in a 250 ml bottle. It all fits in. Shove a towel over the top! The only other thing I need is my tent my clients give me an antibacterial wipe after I've done the tan to wipe down my tent. X

Oh brilliant :) I've got one of those personalised one somewhere never even thought of using that !

Had a look on the roo site for your owl bag and the only one I
Could find on there was £29
Is that the right one ?? Xx

Ps . Sorry to pester you while your on your Holibobs !! X

Oh brilliant :) I've got one of those personalised one somewhere never even thought of using that !

Had a look on the roo site for your owl bag and the only one I
Could find on there was £29
Is that the right one ?? Xx

Ps . Sorry to pester you while your on your Holibobs !! X

It's the glamour bag I've got. Think we paid £60 for it once the VAT was added on xx

It's called the Glamour session bag

Can't find it !! All I can find is the owl tool bag !! Will have to give them a ring xx

Can't find it !! All I can find is the owl tool bag !! Will have to give them a ring xx

They aren't in stock at the moment. They are expecting stock of the glamour bag until next week x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah thank you Anna
Will they then appear on the website or would I have to contact them to go on a waiting list as such? X

Ah thank you Anna
Will they then appear on the website or would I have to contact them to go on a waiting list as such? X

They should show on the website, but I think they have quite a big demand for these so they may not even make it to the website. When I queried the stock they offered to contact me when they were back in stock. X

I. Can't seem to find it :(
. If anyone could find me the link it would be greatly appreciated ! X

There is no link as they're out of stock. You'd need to contact Roo and be added to the waiting list for when they xome back into stock.
They're also releasing the bag in either black or tan leather

I'm now on the list to be informed when it's back available !!! Can't wait X

I'm now on the list to be informed when it's back available !!! Can't wait X

I'm sooo excited. Its dragging now! X

Is everyone going for the owl print ? 😄

Is everyone going for the owl print ? 😄

I'm not. I'm thinking the pink. How about you? X

Latest posts

Back