Has anyone managed to find a case that holds polishes and lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TashaRose

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to get hold of a case that can hold their polishes as well as their Lamp to save carrying 3 or 4 bags around? I've currently got a pink and gold small roo beauty case but it dosnt leave much room for anything !!

It would be an added bonus if I could get one to fit my spray tan machine into too!!!

Hi
I use a case by beauty box.com. It has a deep section at the bottom where i store solutions and lamps and the top trays slide out giving me 4 trays to put my varnishes in 💅
I love it 😀
Michelle

http://mobile.beauty-boxes.com/

I'm
Selling my roo beauty case if you want to inbox me x

I used a 3 tier hard back case on wheels from beauty box. :o xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi shellac newbie have tried messaging but can't figure out how :( x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402999786.851602.jpg
My Roo Beauty glamour bag. Awesome!!

Have same bag and it's great ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403002784.113968.jpg

Have same bag and it's great View attachment 68118

Theyve been out of stock for ages and im trying to wait patiently but I NEED THIS BAG!!! Im fed up with my 3 tier pull along heavy case :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Theyve been out of stock for ages and im trying to wait patiently but I NEED THIS BAG!!! Im fed up with my 3 tier pull along heavy case :(

Oh know I'm sorry I didn't know they are out of stock. Have they given any idea when they are getting some more in ? X

Oh know I'm sorry I didn't know they are out of stock. Have they given any idea when they are getting some more in ? X

They told me 3 weeks ago it would be around 6 weeks so probably another fee weeks if still on track

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

That bag is lush !! Can you get your lamp in there ? How many polishes does it hold ? X

I am desperate to find an alternative too. Was looking at the zuca but it is so expensive! I have gelish and shellac and now doing acrylics and gels so I need a huge bag. Any ideas for me too?
Apologies for jumping on this thread OP x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you seen the new monsoon roo one coming soon? :) x

Have you seen the new monsoon roo one coming soon? :) x

Patiently waiting for them to come back into stock. Im on their mailing list as soon as they're in stock they'll email me :)

I love the monsoon bags ! Will have to hunt them down ! Would you say that smaller roo one ( above ) Is suitable for someone just starting out ??

They told me 3 weeks ago it would be around 6 weeks so probably another fee weeks if still on track

I spoke to them 2 weeks ago and they said 4 weeks so hopefully only another two weeks I've paid for mine and they are ringing me as soon as it comes it can't wait xx

I spoke to them 2 weeks ago and they said 4 weeks so hopefully only another two weeks I've paid for mine and they are ringing me as soon as it comes it can't wait xx

They emailed me this morning to say they expect new stock of the glamour bags in the first week of July.

Can't wait to order one !! X

Latest posts

Back