Has anyone tried Saint Nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavendersqueak

Reaction score
My friend show me the website of a new company called Saint Nails.
They a very new company.

Wonder if they any good?

I've just seen these and emailed them they offer a discount for proffesionals on proof of qualifications did you order a sample x

I've tried them today actually and I quite liked them. The application was lovely, I tried another brand recently and think these have taken over from it. They do sell to the public too though :(

Watching this thread with interest. Saint nails have just come up on my Facebook but am always wary of companies popping up like that.

Watching this thread with interest. Saint nails have just come up on my Facebook but am always wary of companies popping up like that.
this is where I seen them but when I went on there website and contacted them they do do discount for proffesionals there colours are nice x

I've tried them today actually and I quite liked them. The application was lovely, I tried another brand recently and think these have taken over from it. They do sell to the public too though :(
im thinking of ordering some see how they go do you use there full system or or just the gel colour x

They sell to your clients as well as yourselves. Not a professional brand supporting our industry or us techs.

Do they offer training?

Just want to add I bought the sample pack this week, after seeing many rave about them on my Facebook, no certificates required, a free for all

Has anyone tried them out yet?

I'm a bit sceptical as general public can buy the products.

Have you heard of RNK nails...all over Facebook. A counterfeit... its colours were called the same as CND shellac and it although they are based in UK, their products are created in China.

Well according to companies house...Saints Nails and RNK are the same company. Niche Trade Ltd.
Then look up RNK nails.

It's essentially Bluesky, Elite99 etc

Have you heard of RNK nails...all over Facebook. A counterfeit... its colours were called the same as CND shellac and it although they are based in UK, their products are created in China.

Well according to companies house...Saints Nails and RNK are the same company. Niche Trade Ltd.
Then look up RNK nails.

It's essentially Bluesky, Elite99 etc
That's interesting because didn't RNK cease trading recently?

That's interesting because didn't RNK cease trading recently?
I emailed them apparently Saint nails only started trading August x

Here...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160902-095842.png
    Screenshot_20160902-095842.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_20160902-100108.png
    Screenshot_20160902-100108.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 83
And here...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160902-100906.png