Has anyone used Meldoysusie gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou slatts

@lousglamnails
Reaction score
I have been looking for anothe gel product to give my clinets a choice as i only do cnd shellac at the moment, I have seen young nails have a new gel out on the first of may that can be done in 10 mins. So i had a google and found meldoysusie gels and led lamps they are doing the same its a one coat appliction, I am just thinking has anyone tried this product as i don't want to spend loads on a product thats no good, Thanks in adavnce geeks.:confused:

I haven't tried them but I've seen the odd review on them on youtube. If it's a one step gel you're after, quite a few brands do- for example INK London do their Xlac range. You're best buying a trial kit or a few colours and trying them out before making a large purchase; its the best way to see what a brand is like! x

I haven't tried them but I've seen the odd review on them on youtube. If it's a one step gel you're after, quite a few brands do- for example INK London do their Xlac range. You're best buying a trial kit or a few colours and trying them out before making a large purchase; its the best way to see what a brand is like! x
Thanks for the advice and i think i will try a few trial kits,

I have tried them, so far so good! No problems yet but only used them around 4/5 times but I have no complaints yet. It's also an all in one that I use. Just ordered another set. Found them cheapest on Amazon with £3 off when you purchase a set

Latest posts

Back