Has anyone used WaWa Wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimi Roberts

Reaction score
I've just ordered some WaWa wax products off of the lashbase website as that's where I get my lashes from and wondered if anyone else has used it yet? I know its fairly new to the market but the couple of people I have spoke to have said that they love it but I want other opinions too. I've just gone for the warm wax to start but seen they do paraffin and hot wax, has any one tried these either?. Any info will help!

I've never heard of it...I use Cerepil or make my own sugar wax. i get my lashes from Lash Affair by J.Paris.

I use cirepil wax for hot wax, it's amazing for bikini waxes, underarm waxes and eyebrow waxing if client is sensitive

I love Cerepil!

Can anyone tell me as I'm new to this how I ask questions for people to reply to? I have the app?

I've never heard of it...I use Cerepil or make my own sugar wax. i get my lashes from Lash Affair by J.Paris.
It's been a while since I posted this thread so it has gave me time to use my new wax. Its works really well. would definitely recommend looking into WaWa wax next time you need to buy some.

It's been a while since I posted this thread so it has gave me time to use my new wax. Its works really well. would definitely recommend looking into WaWa wax next time you need to buy some.
Thanks Mimi, I will try it.

Latest posts

Back