Has nail biting caused this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, these look amazing. You have done a fantastic job with these two ladies, I bet you are chuffed to bits. Well done! You should get these images professionally made into a stage by stage look book to have in your salon and also use them to advertise your expert services. You will have biters queueing out of your door xx

I wish I could get my hands on a couple of cracking projects like this.
:biggrin:

Wow, these look amazing. You have done a fantastic job with these two ladies, I bet you are chuffed to bits. Well done! You should get these images professionally made into a stage by stage look book to have in your salon and also use them to advertise your expert services. You will have biters queueing out of your door xx

Funny you should say that I might look into one of those photo album things you can get online made up and then posted, I'm pretty sure Souz does this with her photos. I'm also in the process of filtering through photos etc to put on a digital photo frame in the home salon.

I am chuffed to bits and so are they. The mum has said her confidence has had a huge boost now her nails look fab and its getting better everytime I see her with the damage on thumbs growing out. We were both really worried that it was going to be permanent but so far so good. Xx

Brilliant! Such a difference xx

Brilliant! Those terrible thumbs nearly gone on mum! And looking at daughter now you'd never know shed been a biter!! X

Sorry to jump on but I'm so excited I wanted to share mine! Here's one of my nail biters that's had gel extensions on hers since just before Christmas, we took them off tonight & just put Gelish over the top... I'm hoping this is the end of her nibbling! x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363812197.396395.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363812197.396395.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 436
Sorry to jump on but I'm so excited I wanted to share mine! Here's one of my nail biters that's had gel extensions on hers since just before Christmas, we took them off tonight & just put Gelish over the top... I'm hoping this is the end of her nibbling! x

Well done! I love nail biters lol I know that sounds weird but doing nails for a nail biter gives me a huge amount of pride and satisfaction especially if they manage to kick the habit.

Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Here we go I managed to get the photos side by side do you can see nails at the very first appointment just before Christmas and at their last appointment which was exactly 3 months later. They are back next week so can't wait to see what they decide to have this time.

mupe4ate.jpg
e4ehuqah.jpg
eju6a8u5.jpg

Looks amazing!

Fantastic work on everyones behalf.
The ridges in those thumb nails are well and truly on their way out.
I am an ex nail biter and it is a very hard thing to give up but once you get lovely looking nails, it's usually enough motivation to not return to biting and all of you have helped these ladies on the road to recovery, so congrats to you all:Love:

amama2a3.jpg

Finally it letting me add the photos! Here are mums thumbs at her appointment on wednesday. The one on the right in the pic has near enough grown right out just left with the mark which I'm sure will be gone soon. The one on the left is the one with the most damage but its growing out well too. She had to rush off after her appointment so I was unable to take an after photo. Looking so much better, she can't stand much length which is only natural after biting them so badly in the past. She chose Lobster Roll.

Her daughter went for pink bikini. I no longer class her as a nail biter, or her mum really neither have bitten them since we started. just look at the length of them but she got into the habit of picking at them now. Going to be hard to get her to kick that habit but we are working on it.
u2eny8yb.jpg

Fab! Kept checking for a photo! X

The tapatalk app was playing up and wouldn't let me add them at first. Was starting to get stressy with it so glad it decided to work in the end x

Hey how's your ladies nails going? Xx

Very well. Looks like nearly all grown out now. She's in tomorrow evening so I will make sure I get a photo x

I can't wait to see it!

Ooh fab yes make sure you do ;-) x

Wow! This is amazing! Phenomal work!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Here we go ladies, here are her nails now. We are finally getting that last bit of stubborn cuticles to go away which are revealing lovely long nail beds! She is absolutely thrilled with the outcome.
huta9y9e.jpg
ja6u5ugy.jpg

Wow, that is simply amazing! Good for her, and you! :D

Back