Has Salon Geek disappeared off the web?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FakeBakeLover99

Reaction score
Hey 😃

Please tell me if I'm being silly but I just went to go into salon geek from my laptop by googling and the website didn't come up. I'm confused! I'm writing this using the app on my phone. Where has it gone? Xxxx

Ahh thanks 😃 I thought I was going crazy 😃
X

I had a warning come up saying the app is being discontinued. I feel all lost lol

When I went online this morning there was a message about changing servers I think. Just tried the site now and it's all so different looking. Really refreshed.

Wow! Check you out THE GEEK loving the new layout! Mobile friendly too - nice one

Is the app completely going? Xx

@Mommabear you no.longer need it,
If you go on the site on your mobile from Web browser you can click the dots on the top right by address bar and save to home screen. (not sure how on.apple devices though)
The site is fully mobile compatible :)

LOVING the new website!!!! It is so fresh and clear to see everything!!! I do miss the quick app though but i will save the website on my phone as a homepage (or whatever you call them lol)

Good move salon geek, much needed revamp :D

I liked the app :c

I liked the app :c
It's exactly like an app.
Just save the home page to your home screen and it opens like an app.too.
I like this, can see so much more, it's better than the original app

Last edited by a moderator:
The app is back, yay! But I find the site easier to get around lol

The apps back though.

I have joined recently only but right after few days the site got upgraded and I must say this version is so cool and much more attractive then what made me join previously…. I searched so many forums to be able to discuss about my career, share problems, getting answer and probably help people as well and everything I am able to find in this fantastic place! Kudos to Admin and Mods for making this place wonderful for new comers like me!

Latest posts

Back