Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score

parkyojin

Reaction score
hm... not quite sure what to say.. it's definately something I've never seen before. So, if she has such a "big client base" why is she posting that ad on ebay? hm.... well... it looks like to me that maybe her client base isn't all that big. But hey, whatever works for her.

JackieMc

Reaction score
I hate to be a big ole spoilsport, but I have a friend who works for Ebay and I don't think this advert will be there for much longer! I get enough pop ups and crap on my computer without having to trawl through things like this which aren't allowed on Ebay.

I'm grumpy..... it's 4am and my dear, sweet other half is snoring the house down, so I'm here spoiling other people's Ebaying fun! :twisted:

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Someone looks a bit desperate to me!!

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
The thing that tickled me was the bit where she tells clients to bring the kids along to be 'entertained' ..isnt the 'kids & nails' scenario every techs nightmare!
Oh well, maybe she dresses as Coco the clown and juggles her files :lol:

JackieMc

Reaction score
Glorsclaws said:
The thing that tickled me was the bit where she tells clients to bring the kids along to be 'entertained' ..isnt the 'kids & nails' scenario every techs nightmare!

LMAO! :D

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
Glorsclaws said:
i'm not knocking this person, if advertising this way on ebay works for her then it can only be a good thing i suppose but thats the thing that got to me .....its every home based nail techs nightmare when clients turn up with kids :|

oh well.....maybe she has a mcdonalds franchise in her spare room too....lol

stanleyann

Aphrodite

Reaction score
geeg said:
Someone looks a bit desperate to me!!
I was just thinking the same thing, sounds very desperate to me! Especially lowering her prices THAT much! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts