Have a look at this...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne...

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has heard of trendy nails unlimited, have a look @ www.trendynailsunlimited.com. i want to know where i can buy them.

It looks, to me, like a copycat of Minx, and they're mega expensive too IMO!!!

If you want veneers for nails then have a look at Minx, available exclusively in the UK from Welcome - Sweet Squared

hth's

They look similar to foils but with pre cut smiles......

I like them, they would be really useful with pre cut smiles.....

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has heard of trendy nails unlimited, have a look @ www.trendynailsunlimited.com. i want to know where i can buy them.

Hi Joanne

I seen this company when I was in Las Vegas at the IBS beauty show. The product looks good as I sure dose the Minx.

But I feel you will then have to buy quite a few of the designs with both of these methods and not every client may choose to have them therefore the product could be on your shelf not earning money.

Yes I agree both are a quick fix for nail art and if you can hold the stock then all good.

If you wish the contact detail for this company please feel free to PM me and I will look out the information for you I do understand they will ship to the uk.

Hope this is of some help

Hi Joanne

I seen this company when I was in Las Vegas at the IBS beauty show. The product looks good as I sure dose the Minx.

But I feel you will then have to buy quite a few of the designs with both of these methods and not every client may choose to have them therefore the product could be on your shelf not earning money.

Yes I agree both are a quick fix for nail art and if you can hold the stock then all good.

If you wish the contact detail for this company please feel free to PM me and I will look out the information for you I do understand they will ship to the uk.

Hope this is of some help

Actually I'm mega surprise you haven't tried Minx. :eek:

In truth, one doesn't need to hold loads of designs at all. There are the known best sellers and in my experience clients will choose something from whatever you have in stock provided what you have isn't totally 'off the wall'.
Gold & silver is going to sell whatever you do and there are many others that appeal to all.

S2 is happy to inform customers of the top best selling designs and there is a list right here on the site in the Minx Lovers Social gGoup. One really doesn't have to take any risks with Minx.

Minx is heavily celebrity endorsed and there are hundreds of well satisfied nail techs out there who are doing very well indeed offering this service. Go to the social groups and have a look. There are some stunning Minxers out there doing great work.

Latest posts

Back