Have any of you come up with a great Shellac combo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't got a photo to hand unfortunately but purple purple with hot chillies over the top really popular one in my salon x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389366574.642266.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389366593.969620.jpg

These are 2 of my all time favourites!

Water Park & Iced Vapor
Dark Lava & Ruby Ritz

x❤️x

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg! Water park and iced vapour!!

I'm going to try some of these out when I get a chance!

Thank you beanzybaby. I tried your combo and love it.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1390312142989.jpg
    1390312142989.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 269
I don't do much with glitters but do have some in stock - will any glitter work or does it have to be irresistible?

Black or midnight swim (x2) with grapefruit sparkle over = gorgeous sparkly slate grey (blue/grey if used with midnight swim). One of my favourites! Xx

I don't do much with glitters but do have some in stock - will any glitter work or does it have to be irresistible?

Any glitter would work, depending on the look you're trying to achieve?
Ultra fine glitter will give a foil/metallic effect when burnished in. Slightly chunkier glitters are good for RockStar nails and then big pieces are good for glitter placement. :) xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Black or midnight swim (x2) with grapefruit sparkle over = gorgeous sparkly slate grey (blue/grey if used with midnight swim). One of my favourites! Xx

That's what I'm wearing this week / Blackpool and grapefruit sparkle. I love it too!

Latest posts

Back