Have any of you shown hubby/daughter how to spray tan so they can do you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I let my husband do me once it was awful have taught my best friend tho she is good but live a bit away from me lol If only I had a daughter xxx

I do myself, apart from my back which my daughter does. find it so much easier to suggest shades to clients if your actually wearing them x

To be honest, I apply the solution with a mitt on myself, not quite the same result as a spray but good enough for me :)

My fiancé sprays me and my lil Sis they do a rly good job my fiancé said I am rly Gd at tanning so got me 2 re spray his car if I do say so my self I did a rly good job lol

To be honest, I apply the solution with a mitt on myself, not quite the same result as a spray but good enough for me :)

So what do you do emsie, spray the mitt or tip straight from the solution bottle? I'm intrigued!

Blossom, I tip the solution on the mitt and apply it just like you would a normal fake tan hth x

I get my boyfriend to do me, he's being doin it for bout 2 yrs now he's great at it lol have tried to do myself but it's a nightmare! U shld defo show him. He will be a pro before u know it :) x

Yes! My hubbie is in the automotive repair industry and he said spraying me was like spraying a car!!!
:rolleyes:

Hi ladies,
Just a reminder that out clients can, and often do browse this site,wouldnt want them to think they can all go and purchase a tanning kit,and get there husbands to spray them do we,afterall it is a skill, that many of us have spent alot of money and time perfecting,and some do make a living from soley doing this.
Kate x
I have a client that has decided she wants to buy her own kit and get her hubby to do her tan. I've quite happily given her the website etc and her hubbie is going to watch me tan her so he can do it. Fine by me, but lets just watch this space!! All my clients look fab because not only have I done my training I have filled my head with as much info and advice as possible (mostly from you much loved geeks), I trawled the prof beauty show for about 6 hours looking at products and watching demos. I really think it will end up in a cupboard and she will be booking in again xx Cant wait to see her streaky hands and ankles haha(evil laugh);-) xx

I have my hubby do it. First time he totally stuffed it but gave him another go a year or so later and he's pretty good now. He sprays me across the body rather than up and down so if I haven't adjusted the nozzle I end up stripey...:Scared:

My 2yo has been watching me do spray tans since she was born so i'm sure i'll have her trained up by the time she's 5...lol

I have a client that has decided she wants to buy her own kit and get her hubby to do her tan. I've quite happily given her the website etc and her hubbie is going to watch me tan her so he can do it. Fine by me, but lets just watch this space!! All my clients look fab because not only have I done my training I have filled my head with as much info and advice as possible (mostly from you much loved geeks), I trawled the prof beauty show for about 6 hours looking at products and watching demos. I really think it will end up in a cupboard and she will be booking in again xx Cant wait to see her streaky hands and ankles haha(evil laugh);-) xx

Ooh do keep us posted lol!

I have taught my partner to spray me!! Started him off with training solution so it didnt actually stain my skin (thank god!) but now he does it for me every second week! He does a really good job :) He often asks to be my "apprentice" when I have lots of clients, but he gets nothing more than a slap after that comment. Haha.

Latest posts

Back