Have I got it covered?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nails_4_U

Reaction score
Just getting everyones opinions on Shellac colours, I currently have
Zillionaire
Negligee
Studio White
Cream Puff
Beau
Cocoa
Gotcha
Tropix
Hot Chillis
Decadance
Purple Purple
Rock Royalty
Hotski to tchotski
Fedora
Asphalt
Blackpool

Wanting to top up some colours and add some more, few clients are asking for some more neutral colours so trying to please them as well I have come up with adding-

Iced Cappacino
Iced Coral
Rosebud
Tutti Fruitti
Moonlight and roses

Does anyone have any suggestions of what I should/shouldnt get and if any of these colours are going to be so close there is no point. I am going off colour swatches on google as CND's pics are only the colour dipped bottles.

Appreciate the help :lol:

Sorry also bought strawberry smoothie and wildfire :) feel like I'm missing something though. How do you all find cityscape and rubble. I am curious but worried that that won't be popular as asphalt isn't very popular....

I was just replying to recommend Wildfire and Strawberry Smoothie! Took me so long to type the post though, it's a good job I went back to check for other replies :)

I think Rubble would be a great color to add- beautiful very on trend colour. Doesn't work at all with my skin tone, but looks lovely on others. Also very beautiful with Moonlight and Roses over x

Personally I'd swap rosebud for hot pop pink. None of my clients ever go for rosebud, I tend to use to under pink rockstars just so it's being used!

definitely moonlight and roses, my clients love it on its own, with french and over other colours, if you put it over hot pop pink gives a baby pink colour,

have you put asphalt on your own nails as i found when i had it on everyone wanted it even one who only ever has M+R on its own!! also M+R over asphalt gives a really nice pinky lilac colour,

Iced coral is nice on its own as a subtle hint of colour but you can also layer it

so id say get M+R and iced coral definitely, you dont seem to have a mid pink so hot pop pink would be good,

hth xx

Personally I'd swap rosebud for hot pop pink. None of my clients ever go for rosebud, I tend to use to under pink rockstars just so it's being used!

That's what I would of thought but most of my clients find gotcha too bright so I thought I'd have no chance of having anyone want hot pop pink. Have alot of clients wanting subtle colours as they are not ment to wear polish ect. Maybe will buy hot pop pink next order.

definitely moonlight and roses, my clients love it on its own, with french and over other colours, if you put it over hot pop pink gives a baby pink colour,

have you put asphalt on your own nails as i found when i had it on everyone wanted it even one who only ever has M+R on its own!! also M+R over asphalt gives a really nice pinky lilac colour,

Iced coral is nice on its own as a subtle hint of colour but you can also layer it

so id say get M+R and iced coral definitely, you dont seem to have a mid pink so hot pop pink would be good,

hth xx

Have worn asphalt a few times. Gets worn buy a few but not many. Think I'll have to change my shellac more often so all colours are shown lol

Thanks everyone for the replies :))))

I use Rose bud a lot. Most of my clients prefer the more subtle colour. Another really popular natural colour is Romantique. It's a lighter baby pink colour. Very pretty. I use it on myself as a french manicure. It gives that p&w look only in shellac :) but def get moonlight and roses....you can do so much with it..on it's own or layerd!

Just getting everyones opinions on Shellac colours, I currently have
Zillionaire
Negligee
Studio White
Cream Puff
Beau
Cocoa
Gotcha
Tropix
Hot Chillis
Decadance
Purple Purple
Rock Royalty
Hotski to tchotski
Fedora
Asphalt
Blackpool

Wanting to top up some colours and add some more, few clients are asking for some more neutral colours so trying to please them as well I have come up with adding-

Iced Cappacino
Iced Coral
Rosebud
Tutti Fruitti
Moonlight and roses

Does anyone have any suggestions of what I should/shouldnt get and if any of these colours are going to be so close there is no point. I am going off colour swatches on google as CND's pics are only the colour dipped bottles.

Appreciate the help :lol:

Moonlight and roses is one of my favourites and i couldn't do without iced coral for layering- try it over gotcha or Tropix theyre both really popular choices with my clients. Strawberry smoothie is a good one for neutral favoured clients too, iced cappuccino i find isn't suited to all skin colours. tutti frutti is a nice bright hot pink with a purple shimmer to it it's gorgeous

Yay seems like I have it covered :) thanks to all :)

Sorry also bought strawberry smoothie and wildfire :) feel like I'm missing something though. How do you all find cityscape and rubble. I am curious but worried that that won't be popular as asphalt isn't very popular....
I love cityscape and rubble!

Rubble is almost exactly the same colour as the chanel polish particulerie (just like fedora is like rouge noir) and it's one of my favourites.

I'm currently wearing cityscape with M&R over and it's a really beautiful colour that will go with anything. I have the antique bronze additive and then some blackpool over in a kinda leopard pattern - the colours go perfectly together!

Latest posts

Back